ADVERTISEMENT

Fox credibility... my gawd.

Syskatine

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2018
It's like... they don't think their constant parroting of Fatass' talking points is recorded.

Of course, if you can get the conservative media to just ask the questions that Fatass writes, that's even better!

a7b1976c0d0c1662ac12010a2cb798d2.jpg

Of course, if you can get the conservative media to just ask the questions that Fatass writes, that's even better!

Wow, OAN gets called out, yet Acosta got a book deal and a multi-million dollar bonus from CNN for asking similarly irrelevant questions. I guess we expect our conservatives to be real and just accept that liberals are fake.

Wow, OAN gets called out, yet Acosta got a book deal and a multi-million dollar bonus from CNN for asking similarly irrelevant questions. I guess we expect our conservatives to be real and just accept that liberals are fake.

What does another reporter getting a book deal and bonus have to do with Fatass scripting OAN's questions?

What does another reporter getting a book deal and bonus have to do with Fatass scripting OAN's questions?

If you are a lefty, you are given a pass in regards to asking stupid questions, but if you are a righty, then one leading (favorable) question targets you for ridicule. No double standard there.

“Don’t you think calling the German’s Jew-killing Nazi’s is offensive to the German people?” - CNN question of Trump if he was president during WWII probably.

Dow finished below where Tubby took office over 3 years ago. Man this winning gets old.

We should never forget. An incompetent Trump created a virus that caused a stock market crash. Have I got it about right? Had we had enough brains to elect Hillary, markets would be at record levels and we would never have heard of a coronavirus. How could any of us have been so stupid?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
We should never forget. An incompetent Trump created a virus that caused a stock market crash. Have I got it about right? Had we had enough brains to elect Hillary, markets would be at record levels and we would never have heard of a coronavirus. How could any of us have been so stupid?

He could've not called it a democrat hoax, and bragged how good the stock market was about to do in late february, and bragged about how we've got it beat, and bragged some more, and ijnstead started a national effort to make the necessary supplies, and coordinated a response like the smart countries have. What would be wrong with that? Look at the difference between us and South Korea.

About every time he has a presser the stock market tanks. In his case, It really would be better if he said and did nothing.

Reactions: Oh Ess You
He could've not called it a democrat hoax, and bragged how good the stock market was about to do in late february, and bragged about how we've got it beat, and bragged some more, and ijnstead started a national effort to make the necessary supplies, and coordinated a response like the smart countries have. What would be wrong with that? Look at the difference between us and South Korea.

About every time he has a presser the stock market tanks. In his case, It really would be better if he said and did nothing.

The US average IQ is 98. South Korea 106.

I don't watch Hannity but Fauci and Big Cuomo aren't afraid to appear on his show talking about Facts not Fear

(He used to be tolerable when Colmes was alive and splitting the debate but now just interjects his own opinions cutting his guests short)

Last edited:
1. Don’t like Fox News. Don’t watch Fox News. Don’t like Tucker and don’t watch him.

2. I’ll patiently wait for an example of leftist propaganda outlets calling out there own puppet masters in a similar fashion.

And just because it will never get old:

Last edited:
Reactions: K2C Sooner
1. Don’t like Fox News. Don’t watch Fox News. Don’t like Tucker and don’t watch him.

2. I’ll patiently wait for an example of leftist propaganda outlets calling out there own puppet masters in a similar fashion.

And just because it will never get old:

Fox News as a whole network is by far more fair and balanced than their competitors. It’s liberal hannitys and hateful lefty Limbaugh’s all day everyday.

I don't watch Hannity but Fauci and Big Cuomo aren't afraid to appear on his show talking about Facts not Fear

(He used to be tolerable when Colmes was alive and splitting the debate but now just interjects his own opinions cutting his guests short)

Hannity and also Laura get on my nerves, cannot watch them. They won't let the guests speak.

Reactions: iasooner1
I pretty much dumped Fox News when Bill O'Reilly split. He was a must watch. I'm Fox Business now. Fox News for election returns.

Bill O'Reilly watched a Yankee game with Bill. Said they had a good chat. O'Reilly told Chris Salsedo of WBAP in Cow Town, "Bill is smart, Hillary is stupid."

a lot of things changed when O'Reilly left...I think that was about the time the kids started taking over the network. I have noticed the amount of advertising has almost doubled from about that time. FBN is pretty legit but I can only watch fox news channel a bit. Heck, I even enjoyed Bob Beckel!...and Imus. Imus famous quote...and there were many, "I talk to millions of people everyday. I just like it when they can't talk back". Yes, he was a shock jock.

What do we have in common with South Korea? Our culture is very different. Our societal spread is different. Our total landmass, population, etc is completely different. Why not compare us to a European counterpart? You know if you could have used globalist icons like Merkel or Marcon as examples for how to handle this virus you would have. Instead you choose South Korea as your talking point.

What do we have in common with South Korea? Our culture is very different. Our societal spread is different. Our total landmass, population, etc is completely different. Why not compare us to a European counterpart? You know if you could have used globalist icons like Merkel or Marcon as examples for how to handle this virus you would have. Instead you choose South Korea as your talking point.
More than 60% of South Korea's initial covid spike, more than 5,000 people, came from one church. I'm definitely not offering critique of their response. They learned how to do this stuff during their MERS outbreak. But if you're in a position to choose whether 5,000 infected people are from one church, or the 5,000 are randomly spread out throughout the country, it's a no brainer which one we'd all choose for containment and logistics purposes.

South Korea has a few new hot spots appearing. It will be interesting to see what happens in their infection rate now that cases are becoming much more spread out via community transmission.

More than 60% of South Korea's initial covid spike, more than 5,000 people, came from one church. I'm definitely not offering critique of their response. They learned how to do this stuff during their MERS outbreak. But if you're in a position to choose whether 5,000 infected people are from one church, or the 5,000 are randomly spread out throughout the country, it's a no brainer which one we'd all choose for containment and logistics purposes.

South Korea has a few new hot spots appearing. It will be interesting to see what happens in their infection rate now that cases are becoming much more spread out via community transmission.
When we had 25,000 test given, they had done 250,000. There first case was one day before ours.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT