ADVERTISEMENT

Forget what's best for the country....

CBradSmith

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2005
Find out what's best for the democratic party or his own self aggrandizement...that's where you'll find this President's attention.

I've largely tuned out politics since the 2012 election, but how badly he manages anything apparent to even a non-news watcher like myself. It just seeps in everywhere.

Sadly, this is the future of our country forever. There's no turning back. Once the power is so great, it's simply to string of a force to overcome. It's big business and the lobby and the media and the staunch individual defenders all together.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

BTW, I'm not sure most of the Repub candidates would be much better. Outside of Rand, who has shown an ability to think for himself, I think either side will simply ignore the 49% from the other party that didn't vote for them. Which is a sad thought regarding any president.

Justin

Originally posted by CBradSmith:

Find out what's best for the democratic party or his own self aggrandizement...that's where you'll find this President's attention.

I've largely tuned out politics since the 2012 election, but how badly he manages anything apparent to even a non-news watcher like myself. It just seeps in everywhere.
I've said it for years, party over country. And that goes for some Republicans, too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT