ADVERTISEMENT

For Your Laugh Of The Day

Wow, some of those are fantastic. The gender neutral bathroom and grits got me laughing!

I used to listen to a lot of country. At one time Brooks&Dunn were my favorite group...loved their stuff.

This weekend I bought their album, The Essential Brooks and Dunn and loved strolling down memory lane.

I played "Only In America." Loved that song even before 9/11 propelled it up the charts via the heightened sense of patriotism. To them (B&D), it was the usual USA loving song, not something inspired in response to the attack. I appreciate that distinction. It was okay to love America back then.

Anyway, read the lyrics, listen to the song. Wow, times have changed.

It seems today that a good chunk of people would be triggered or take exception to the song.

Last edited:
I used to listen to a lot of country. At one time Brooks&Dunn were my favorite group...loved their stuff.

This weekend I bought their album, The Essential Brooks and Dunn and loved strolling down memory lane.

I played "Only In America." Loved that song even before 9/11 propelled it up the charts via the heightened sense of patriotism. To them, it was the usual USA loving song, not something inspired in response to the attack. I appreciate that distinction.

Anyway, read the lyrics, listen to the song. Wow, times have changed.

It seems today that a good chunk of people would be triggered or take exception to the song.

People have lost their shit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT