ADVERTISEMENT

For Those If You That Never - And I Mean Never …

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Look at left wing media, only MAGA things you know will say what you want to hear, and as a result think *everybody* thinks like you do and this election will be a blowout, I link to you the Drudge Report, which leads one to believe Kamala is a lock to win. If you haven’t read it lately you might want to take a gander. The left seems pretty confident, as confident as you, but for the other candidate. Frankly I don’t know who’s gonna win. I really worry about Matches’ mental health if Trump loses again.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Look at left wing media, only MAGA things you know will say what you want to hear, and as a result think *everybody* thinks like you do and this election will be a blowout, I link to you the Drudge Report, which leads one to believe Kamala is a lock to win. If you haven’t read it lately you might want to take a gander. The left seems pretty confident, as confident as you, but for the other candidate. Frankly I don’t know who’s gonna win. I really worry about Matches’ mental health if Trump loses again.

Drudge sold his site over 2-years ago, marone.

infant-window-licker-trying-to-sip-juice-n2yxdfp4hnwu9nql.gif

Can't speak for others but I'm not confident at all. I know Democrats are going to pull something in the swing states. What that is I have no idea but when Mark Elias is involved you know there is a high potential for shenanigans.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT