ADVERTISEMENT

For the board's lawyers, et al.....

Sunburnt Indian

Heisman Candidate
Nov 7, 2001
Edge of the Comancheria
A CenTex dentist called and said I should continue all follow ups with Woodway denistry. I've been visiting this dentist for years. The well-known founder has been retired for a few years. A niece resigned a couple years ago because 2 of the 3 dentists who are there now made life miserable for her. I had some gum problems and this dentist made his diagnosis. I left and it dawned on me I wasn't using my trusted Crest Pro-Health. Walmart was out. In the past, if I get off of Pro-Health my gums deterioate. I could also save $136 co-pay by visiting Woodway Denistry.

I went to HEB and bought Crest Pro-Health and used it for two weeks. I visited Woodway and they told me I didn't need the Deep Clean as prescribed by CenTex. Woodway cleaned my teeth. I called CenTex and made a tooth cleaning appt. for Dec. with my favorite hygenist. A couple days later the CenTex dentist called and told me to continue forth with Woodway. I asked if he was kicking me out. He said, "yes."

I plan a 1 star scathing review at YELP. A mention of this "doctor" never being able to pass my 60 minute time limit 60 question Mensa exercise. Is this guy angry with me because I had the audacity to seek a seconf opinion? Home Depot may not like me one bit, but they don't tell me to get lost.

I've run into the same with a local dentist. Our trusted dentist is 30 miles from our house, we tried using a local dentist for teeth cleanings. Every time we went in for a teeth cleaning this dentist would recommend additional costly services. We would always refuse, contact our our trusted dentist only to find out the recommended services were not needed. We no longer use the local dentist and drive the 30 miles.

I've run into the same with a local dentist. Our trusted dentist is 30 miles from our house, we tried using a local dentist for teeth cleanings. Every time we went in for a teeth cleaning this dentist would recommend additional costly services. We would always refuse, contact our our trusted dentist only to find out the recommended services were not needed. We no longer use the local dentist and drive the 30 miles.
Thanks so mch for your response. Sometimes I feel the need for some ideas.

Reactions: iasooner2000
A CenTex dentist called and said I should continue all follow ups with Woodway denistry. I've been visiting this dentist for years. The well-known founder has been retired for a few years. A niece resigned a couple years ago because 2 of the 3 dentists who are there now made life miserable for her. I had some gum problems and this dentist made his diagnosis. I left and it dawned on me I wasn't using my trusted Crest Pro-Health. Walmart was out. In the past, if I get off of Pro-Health my gums deterioate. I could also save $136 co-pay by visiting Woodway Denistry.

I went to HEB and bought Crest Pro-Health and used it for two weeks. I visited Woodway and they told me I didn't need the Deep Clean as prescribed by CenTex. Woodway cleaned my teeth. I called CenTex and made a tooth cleaning appt. for Dec. with my favorite hygenist. A couple days later the CenTex dentist called and told me to continue forth with Woodway. I asked if he was kicking me out. He said, "yes."

I plan a 1 star scathing review at YELP. A mention of this "doctor" never being able to pass my 60 minute time limit 60 question Mensa exercise. Is this guy angry with me because I had the audacity to seek a seconf opinion? Home Depot may not like me one bit, but they don't tell me to get lost.

Had you done anything to warrant being refused further services by the dentist?

Full disclosure and all…

carry on

Had you done anything to warrant being refused further services by the dentist?

Full disclosure and all…

carry on
I sought a second opinion from Woodway dental.

Minutes ago I received a text message from CenTex, the one who told me to "get lost." Message says I need to call for check-up and cleaning appt. This facility has my favorite hygenist. I'm off now for a 2012Bearcat style project. I'll check back later.

I sought a second opinion from Woodway dental.

Minutes ago I received a text message from CenTex, the one who told me to "get lost." Message says I need to call for check-up and cleaning appt. This facility has my favorite hygenist. I'm off now for a 2012Bearcat style project. I'll check back later.
Again, had you done anything warranting a “get lost” from a dentist??? Beyond seeking a second opinion on types of toothpaste to use?

carry on

Do you think it’s possible you haven’t gotten the whole story here? I do.

carry on
OMG
Animated GIF

Before returning to my project, I called Destiny at CenTex Dental. I told her about Dr. C***** banning me. I told her my dentist is Dr. S****, the most junior member of three. Dr. S**** may not wish to ban me. Destiny said she would talk to Dr. S**** and try to sort this whole thing out. It's 5:22 PM and I haven't heard from Destiny.

Old friend Dr. W******* founded this business years ago. I'll of course provide him with a full report.

Disney and Charter Spectrum has reached agreement. I have ESPN back after a week and 2 days. Saturday I'll watch OU-Tulsa at home.

Before returning to my project, I called Destiny at CenTex Dental. I told her about Dr. C***** banning me. I told her my dentist is Dr. S****, the most junior member of three. Dr. S**** may not wish to ban me. Destiny said she would talk to Dr. S**** and try to sort this whole thing out. It's 5:22 PM and I haven't heard from Destiny.

Old friend Dr. W******* founded this business years ago. I'll of course provide him with a full report.

Disney and Charter Spectrum has reached agreement. I have ESPN back after a week and 2 days. Saturday I'll watch OU-Tulsa at home.
You seem lonesome.

See what I mean? Taking stock in @Sunburnt Indian anecdotes is foolish at best lol

carry on

Maybe you got dropped as a patient because you wouldn’t stop asking people in the waiting room to take IQ tests.

See what I mean? Taking stock in @Sunburnt Indian anecdotes is foolish at best lol

carry on
It’s OK. I’m not bothered. When I have a reason to change my mind, I will.

I realize you two have gotten a bit crossways before and that likely plays into this as well. And that’s fine, too.

I‘m happy. Tired, but happy. I wish you a pleasant evening.

It’s OK. I’m not bothered. When I have a reason to change my mind, I will.

I realize you two have gotten a bit crossways before and that likely plays into this as well. And that’s fine, too.

I‘m happy. Tired, but happy. I wish you a pleasant evening.

Are you serious with this? Cmon Gary you’re better than this…I’m not the one with an ax to grind because my niece changed jobs and my favorite toothpaste was out of stock haha.

Seems to me the CrOssWaYs are between @Sunburnt Indian and his dentists (be honest, does he sound like someone pleasant to have in the dental chair working on? 😆) and between @Sunburnt Indian and Wal-Mart…and little or nothing more.

And you know it lol…shouldn’t be too hard to see through some of the BS here, but alas here we are…

carry on

Are you serious with this? Cmon Gary you’re better than this…I’m not the one with an ax to grind because my niece changed jobs and my favorite toothpaste was out of stock haha.

Seems to me the CrOssWaYs are between @Sunburnt Indian and his dentists (be honest, does he sound like someone pleasant to have in the dental chair working on? 😆) and between @Sunburnt Indian and Wal-Mart…and little or nothing more.

And you know it lol…shouldn’t be too hard to see through some of the BS here, but alas here we are…

carry on
OK.

Reactions: ClintonDavidScott

carry on
You talk at the dentist a lot?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT