ADVERTISEMENT

Food shortage

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
$11.a dozen eggs NOT the ceiling? Good time to buy chickens eh Squatch?

How many food supply biz have to burn down before the sheeple figure it out-https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/multiple-crews-respond-to-large-fire-at-egg-farm-in-bozrah/2964121/

lol I am putting the numbers together to increase the flocks. My wife's granddad is getting worried when I ask him how much more room he his in his coop. I just kicked him some show quality RIR. I am expanding in to meat birds I think. I am going to build a tractor that I move every day where we will do the garden. I really want to grab up some Midnight Majestic Marans but man I am just not finding anything. Also I am looking at a peacock breeding setup.

I bought eggs for $3.59 a dozen this weekend.

Reactions: 22LR
I bought some egg this weekend, didn't pay attention to the price but when I went to check out and the bill was $150 for the same stuff that used to cost me less than $75 it got my attention.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
There is no food shortage @Corndog2021.

Just man-up and admit it's another in a long, long series of failed predictions you've made.

There is no food shortage @Corndog2021.

Just man-up and admit it's another in a long, long series of failed predictions you've made.
You denying people are dying in droves from your beloved shot dickhead?

Let's admit this one then let's move on to food shortages with you coward.

Yes or no- are the Covid shots killing many?

I’m no chicken vet, But maybe they are laying less eggs because egg production slows during the winter
If you keep them in the cold you are correct- egg production slows down in heat and winter but just like a garden- if you control the environment they keep on rockin.

Commercial producers keep them warm and they lay normal- but they are getting tainted feed (tractor supply is rumored) and ceasing production...switching feeds the chickens started producing again.

One of the largest producing egg plants caught fire- the latest of many food producing plants to burn-.
JS

I’m glad you posted the same link twice, less than 3 hours apart at that. You garnered this non booster boys attention. So I read the article, it is very similar to those tabloids I used to see when I went to the supermarket.

From a production animal standpoint, much of the nutritional values have changed this year due to drought and input costs. They probably did change their protein source, because they had no other option. Our cow/calf, stocker and feedyards have all changed their feedstuffs this year. It’s called production agriculture.

I wish they would have gone into more detail on who they interviewed. If the “farmer sources” are a bunch of backyard newbies, they have no idea what it would take to make those things lay year round. I wished the gatewaypundit would have gone to as much work listing the “farmer sources” as they did the members of the board for Tractor Supply. It sure looked like a one way, extremely biased article.

Chickens lay less during the lower daylight and molt periods. I also have had no issue with my less then a year old hens on a TS feed. FYI

Ain't had a problem with my buds free range eggs for 20+ years. Price ain't never changed. $3.00 a dozen. Better than store bought by a mile.

Tucker asking the questions

They murdered thousands of animals for their attempt to starve the peoole
And create civil fighting to create a new...world...order

You're starving to death? LOL. There is no food shortage. So gullible. And you call us sheep? @Corndog2021 taking orders from the "crisis of the week" crowd. Go eat your lunch, pud.

Last edited:
You're starving to death? LOL. There is no food shortage. So gullible. And you call us sheep? @Corndog2021 taking orders from the "crisis of the week" crowd. Go eat your lunch, pud.

All I know is I couldn't find a single box of regular saltine crackers at the WM Neighborhood Market the other day.

Tucker asking the questions

They murdered thousands of animals for their attempt to starve the peoole
And create civil fighting to create a new...world...order
Bird flu you dolt

Also, since chickens grow and are able to lay so quickly … it’s a pretty stupid choice to create a food shortage.

Everyone keep closing their eyes and looking the other way, of all that has happened, and y'all don't know the evil that is winning and controlling most everything.

They unleashed a deadly bio weapon on the population, poisoning our children with the childhood "vaccination" shots, masking our children, for obedience purposes, trafficking our children, opening the border, bankrupting the country, stealing our money, injecting the bio weapon shots into our kids, sexualizing our children, and yet the sheep just look the other way.- it's quite amazing and sad to watch .

Y'all best understand what is happening

Can’t wait to see your next crisis-of-the-week panic. This food shortage nonsense is growing old. Chicken Little, what’s up next?

Last edited:
Can’t wait to see your next crisis-of-the-week panic. This food shortage nonsense is growing old. Chicken Little, what’s up next?
Stay tuned booster boy prez- I will keep you informed so no worries

Commercial animal operations of any size do not buy feed in bags from Tractor Supply. They have their own mills and buy raw ingredients to formulate a ration with their veterinarian and/or nutritionist. Even smaller operations without a mill will have feed delivered in bulk (think semi) and unloaded into large bins, not in small bags from Tractor Supply. The mark-up in feed stores is ridiculous vs buying in bulk or having a mill.

Reactions: Cowguy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT