ADVERTISEMENT

Flynn fights back

This is epic. Will definitely monitor this one.

Itll be soooo 2019 when this one blows up, too.

Reality, it’s gonna suck when it finally kicks in. Or like I’m starting to lean toward, it never will, you’ll live like this until you don’t. Shame, Trump was never worth your sanity.

Says Russian collusion guy.

Put it this way.... your belief system re: Flynn comes from the same sources that you believed when they told you Donald Trump was a Russian agent. That would give a sane person pause.

I’m sane. You however? Nuttier than a squirrel turd.

I just want to know how Flynn is a "War Hero" when he's never served in combat. Looking at his awards and medals, he doesn't seem to have a single award for combat participation, much less rising to "hero" status.

Also, although it's possible, I find it highly unlikely that the Judge in this case would allow him to withdraw his guilty plea, as it's within the discretion of the Judge to deny that request.

Reactions: Pokeabear
Says Russian collusion guy.

Put it this way.... your belief system re: Flynn comes from the same sources that you believed when they told you Donald Trump was a Russian agent. That would give a sane person pause.

I’m sane. You however? Nuttier than a squirrel turd.
They told me he was an agent of Russia? News to me.

I hope he withdraws his plea and goes to trial.

Manafort went to trial.

I hope he withdraws his plea and goes to trial.

Manafort went to trial.
Yep, Badger One will pardon Flynn, Manafort and Roger Stone, then we'll have renewed peace in Happy MAGA Valley again.

Michael Cohen can remain the pass around woman with the brothers. (racist? Pfft, what isnt?)
:rolleyes:
Cue Lionel Ritchie...
"Easy...easy like Sunday morning".

Last edited:
I just want to know how Flynn is a "War Hero" when he's never served in combat. Looking at his awards and medals, he doesn't seem to have a single award for combat participation, much less rising to "hero" status.

Also, although it's possible, I find it highly unlikely that the Judge in this case would allow him to withdraw his guilty plea, as it's within the discretion of the Judge to deny that request.
Flynn is prosecuted for lying to the FBI and facing possible jail time. His family is financially ruined after a military career that ended as a 4 Star level general.

Andrew McCabe was fired for lying under oath, yet he has been charged with nothing and gets his full pension.

Sorry I call bullshit on the double standard.

Flynn's big mistake? He was a Trump supporter that served in the Obama White House. Huge NO NO!

Last edited:
Yep, Badger One will pardon Flynn, Manafort and Roger Stone, then we'll have renewed peace in Happy MAGA Valley again.

Michael Cohen can remain the pass around woman with the brothers. (racist? Pfft, what isnt?)
Cue Lionel Ritchie...

Yay we can get away with crimes now and you cant do anything about it!

And why isn't Manafort out? Dude's been in prison for quite a while now, why no pardon?

Cue Lionel Ritchie...

In fact, we'll just consider this bronzed. Perfect microcosm of what conservatism has been working towards and finally got.

Reactions: Pokeabear
Flynn is prosecuted for lying to the FBI and facing possible jail time. His family is financially ruined after a military career that ended as a 4 Star level general.

Andrew McCabe was fired for lying under oath, yet he has been charged with nothing and gets his full pension.

Flynn's big mistake? He was a Trump supporter that served in the Obama White House. Huge NO NO!
McCabe wasn't fired for lying under oath.

Flynn’s original sin was being against the Iran deal. He had been on Zero’s shit list for awhile.

“First we fvck Flynn, then we fvck Trump” - Andy McCabe.

@Syskatine and @Pokeabear are dutifully incurious, as usual.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT