ADVERTISEMENT

Flu

Poke_4_Life

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 20, 2002
Hit me yesterday afternoon. Went to the clinic today and I tested positive for type A. Hope my will is still current, pretty sure I will die soon.

Wife's cousin that we saw Xmas eve tested positive yesterday. I bet the whole family is sick soon.

Happy f-ing new year.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

If I ever run on the internet to cry about having the flu, I'll deserve to have something happen to me that's worse than coughing on me.

Why are you such a dick constantly. 95% of your posts are sarcastic dick comments. Thanks for bringing nothing to the board. People like you have ruined the corral. U deserve to be banned from this board

Didnt know I was crying about it.

Youre just a dick. At least I know the flu will end soon. You will still be a dick.

Originally posted by Poke_4_Life:
Hit me yesterday afternoon. Went to the clinic today and I tested positive for type A. Hope my will is still current, pretty sure I will die soon.

Wife's cousin that we saw Xmas eve tested positive yesterday. I bet the whole family is sick soon.

Happy f-ing new year.
You get a flu shot this year?

Friday afternoon I started gettng very congested and running a low grade fever. That night the aches and pain set in as well.

Its weird to have like a really bad cold combined with pain in every joint and a constant fever. I have handled any one at a time in the past but the combo really sucks.

I got the stomach flu on Thanksgiving and reverse engineered my Thanksgiving meal. Then this Christmas I got this crap also. What really sucks though is half the town must have this and finding the meds I like and seemed to help the most is getting hard.

I got the flu shot this year and have been sick more then I have the last three years combined when I didn't get flu shots.

I think the flu shot is a government conspiracy to keep republicans down. /blue
This post was edited on 12/29 10:43 AM by JonnyVito

I've been in bed since fri night. I've been awake maybe four hours in the last three days. I'm
Pretty sure I'll be croaking any minute now.

Don't fight over my OSU game room possessions.

Pretty sure tater was talking to pride, not 4life.

Went back to the doc today and I have bronchitis now. Im not surprised at all. I feel better except my chest is extremely tight and I have a horrible cough.

If I had the flu I would have whined about it on here too, like a little baby. And I would have been descriptive. And probably explained how it was worse than anyone else's. And not getting out of bed, my post count would go way up and everyone would be hating me.

So I got no problems with the post. Plus, he wasn't even whining. He was just sharing something that happened to him.

It's the non sports board. That's what it's for.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT