ADVERTISEMENT

Flowrestling?

pulp

All-American
May 29, 2001
Do any of you have subscriptions to watch matches on Flowrestling? How many matches will be offered? Is there a list? Is it worth $20.00 a month? Tell me what you think, please.

Do any of you have subscriptions to watch matches on Flowrestling? How many matches will be offered? Is there a list? Is it worth $20.00 a month? Tell me what you think, please.
To me it is worth it but then again my world revolves around, Church,family and wrestling and I am not sure which order. The OSU matches are on Flo for anyone out of state, the Southern Scuffle will be onJanuary 1st and 2nd. This past weekend they had the Kansas City Stampede, The U.S.Freestyle nationals and the Reno tournament of champions along with the Beast of the East. If you are a wrestling nut it is well worth it. Their "Arena" feature is not near as good as track wrestling but it is evolving.

I just ordered it Saturday for the year as I wanted to watch the OSU wrestlers at the Reno tournament. It was awesome to watch them live. Looking forward to the SS.

It wouldn't be a terrible idea for the wrestling schools to buy a bulk subscriptions and play the feed on the school movie channel or through some sort of app. If the new students each year had it playing in front of them, you would grab more and more fans at that impressionable age and hopefully make more life long fans.
I say that - The Big 10 schools already have that outlet really
Easy Access to the product through multimedia is going to be important to attracting millennials to the sport and guys like me that didn't actually wrestle, but learned to really enjoy the sport.

There are several links on their site to the reno videos but you could also watch them via the brackets.

Does it show any home matches?
In the future all of the home matches will be live and archived on Flo. For past events search oklahoma state and you will get 234 pages of videos, articles and interviews.

For someone who doesn't do a search, how much does Flo cost? Is it per month or yearly?

2 thumbs up. Very worth it . All OSU home matches and the tournaments they participate in plus some away matches are included for $20 /month. A tournament like the scuffle could be entire weekend of entertainment.

This allows you to see almost every match of your favorite wrestler and a replay if you miss it. I like watching past high school videos of the new recruits. The documentaries like the one on Chris Perry 2 years ago are awesome.

Reactions: osu2082
I just purchased it this year. In addition to the big college tourneys, watched Senior Nationals at Vegas and bigger high school tourneys like Drovak and Ironman.

I love it! My girlfriend not so much. Worth it. Not only can I watch the cowboys from California now. But great coverage also.

It's worth it to me!!! I have never had problem watching streamline......btw.....anyone see that Howe refused to give interview after his win???? Apparently he was instructed not to by Cody! That's weak! Howe is a great guy though!!! Apparently it has to do with Flo bringing the OPC issue up against the NWCA and Trackwrestling.

Last edited:
I got it about 6 months ago and have enjoyed it. Now that they are showing OK State home matches it is even better.

It's worth it to me!!! I have never had problem watching streamline......btw.....anyone see that Howe refused to give interview after his win???? Apparently he was instructed not to by Cody! That's weak! Howe is a great guy though!!! Apparently it has to do with Flo bringing the OPC issue up against the NWCA and Trackwrestling.
Cody is one of the coaches on the nwca board. Him, Koll, Brian Smith, and a few others.

Right. Just think he would want as much publicity to the OU program for recruiting process. Nashon still gives Flo interviews..

I would definitely recommend it to any wrestling fan. Been a member for about a year and all in all I get my money's worth.

I am in rural Creek County, with wide area WiFi internet connectivity. Youtube videos play ok - maybe a 2-3 sec pause every 45 secs. That is tolerable to me. But it is free. Some free video hangs for a minute or more, which is not tolerable. I would spend the money, but I don't want to watch a spinning Helios more than wrestling. Does anyone know the bandwidth requirements, or if there are settings for high medium low bandwidth?

Does anyone cast to their TV? Just curious.

At the risk of sounding sacrilegious, the upcoming doc on Terry Brands looks really, really good.

Does anyone cast to their TV? Just curious.

At the risk of sounding sacrilegious, the upcoming doc on Terry Brands looks really, really good.
I have Chrome Cast movies that I cannot get on Roku or Acorn. I have not cast Flow but someone else on this board has with no problem, cannot remember the name.

I am in rural Creek County, with wide area WiFi internet connectivity. Youtube videos play ok - maybe a 2-3 sec pause every 45 secs. That is tolerable to me. But it is free. Some free video hangs for a minute or more, which is not tolerable. I would spend the money, but I don't want to watch a spinning Helios more than wrestling. Does anyone know the bandwidth requirements, or if there are settings for high medium low bandwidth?

there are low-medium-high resolution settings on live streams. archives are no issue.

Live matches keep crashing on my iPhone asking me to logout. Sucks.

All you have to do is give up 1/2 case of beer a month and it's free, or for me miss one dual and I've paid for a whole year!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT