ADVERTISEMENT

Five Guys in Stillwater

Do you guys have Smashburger in OK yet?

Definitely in the fast food category IMO but not drive thru type fast food. Cheaper than five guys and better if you ask me.

I've tried five guys on a few different occasions and maybe I've been unlucky but I thought the burger was ok and the fries were awful - soggy and greasy.

I've tried five guys on a few different occasions and maybe I've been unlucky but I thought the burger was ok and the fries were awful - soggy and greasy.

Are you saying a 32 oz feed bag of shitty soggy greasy fries doesn't turn you on?

five-guys.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: trapped_in_tx
Do you guys have Smashburger in OK yet?

Definitely in the fast food category IMO but not drive thru type fast food. Cheaper than five guys and better if you ask me.

I used to like Smashburger a lot, but the quality seems too inconsistent. Maybe it's just the one near our house.

How is Five Guys going to survive in Stillwater with such high prices? College students can't afford that and Stillwater is isn't very big.

Reactions: squeak
Five Guys is 4 females without a look down thumb for you masturbaters.

Or it's the food place where teenage idiots try to make a burger based on a recipe that everyone else already served before them, except they do it slower for more wait time and the fries beg for a soggy moat filled death of don't eat unless you crave diarrhea.

Burger King or Nics. Anything in between is for teens who don't have shotgun weilding chaperone or a significant other who gives a shit..

Five Guys is 4 females without a look down thumb for you masturbaters.

Or it's the food place where teenage idiots try to make a burger based on a recipe that everyone else already served before them, except they do it slower for more wait time and the fries beg for a soggy moat filled death of don't eat unless you crave diarrhea.

Burger King or Nics. Anything in between is for teens who don't have shotgun weilding chaperone or a significant other who gives a shit..
Burger King? GTFOH

Reactions: Colorado_Poke
Alright I went and had Five Guys the other night and I paid attention to the menu and my ticket. So I don't order that double patty burger. I order the single patty one. This is why I never thought they were over priced.

Alright I went and had Five Guys the other night and I paid attention to the menu and my ticket. So I don't order that double patty burger. I order the single patty one. This is why I never thought they were over priced.
They don't name their products appropriately. The double meat is just called a hamburger and the single meat is labeled small which is misleading if you don't know the menu. Small fries barely fit into a grocery bag. If you like it great but I don't get the appeal.

$3 for a medium sized soft drink you can get for $1.50 at a place like McDonald's is also a big rub to me.

They don't name their products appropriately. The double meat is just called a hamburger and the single meat is labeled small which is misleading if you don't know the menu. Small fries barely fit into a grocery bag. If you like it great but I don't get the appeal.

$3 for a medium sized soft drink you can get for $1.50 at a place like McDonald's is also a big rub to me.
I bet you hate Starbucks and their smalls that are called a tall.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT