ADVERTISEMENT

Fetterman's new look

As much as I disagree with his politics - and I can think of nothing for which he stands that I agree with - I feel sorrow and compassion for the man. You know if he has a semblance of his old intelligence still lurking within his brain, but he can't release it, it must be an excruciating way to live.

As much as I disagree with his politics - and I can think of nothing for which he stands that I agree with - I feel sorrow and compassion for the man. You know if he has a semblance of his old intelligence still lurking within his brain, but he can't release it, it must be an excruciating way to live.
Dude, he's a US Senator that is a rubber stamp for Chucky and the Democrats. Feel sorry for him but just like Joe Biden he is a shell of a person that the Democrats are exploiting.

Shame on them, they have no morals.

My 89 year old Grandfather that lived the last few years of his life in a nursing home looked better and had more linguistic ability than Joe Biden the last year of his life.

Dude, he's a US Senator that is a rubber stamp for Chucky and the Democrats. Feel sorry for him but just like Joe Biden he is a shell of a person that the Democrats are exploiting.

Shame on them, they have no morals.

My 89 year old Grandfather that lived the last few years of his life in a nursing home looked better and had more linguistic ability than Joe Biden the last year of his life.
My sorrow and compassion for him has nothing to do with his political convictions, which I deplore every bit as much as you. I’m sorry he’s a Senator and not in a facility designed to help him recover. I’m also sorry the Republicans selected a Trump-endorsed candidate that was soundly rejected by the voters. But mostly I’m sorry this happened to a fellow human being at such a young age.

He fits right in with the left, they are all just like him.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT