ADVERTISEMENT

FBI raids the My Pillow guy.......

Personally, I find your willful ignorance act to be boring. But by all means, you do you.
Tut, tut, David. *My* willful ignorance? You're the one that started this conversation by feigning your own willful ignorance by asking questions. Isn't she the one that did this? Isn't he the one that did that? When is the last time you made a declarative statement? Your whole MO is to express your opinion in the form of questions. Willful ignorance indeed!

Tut, tut, David. *My* willful ignorance? You're the one that started this conversation by feigning your own willful ignorance by asking questions. Isn't she the one that did this? Isn't he the one that did that? When is the last time you made a declarative statement? Your whole MO is to express your opinion in the form of questions. Willful ignorance indeed!

Dan, you're slipping. Hell, you didn't even get a douche emoji on this gem!

I thought you were above engaging in/endorsing/condoning namecalling and insults on the board?

Or was that just more hollow passive-aggressive prostletizing? Lol

carry on
It was more hollow passive-aggressive nonsense from me. Or alternatively it could be I thought he might still be in bed since he’s two hours behind us. Yeah, I’m gonna go with the alternative view since that was the real intent.

Last edited:
I thought you were above engaging in/endorsing/condoning namecalling and insults on the board?

Or was that just more hollow passive-aggressive prostletizing? Lol

carry on
A wise man my grandfather was. He always said there are two things you can't overcome one being ignorance, the other being poverty. You qualify on both counts.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT