ADVERTISEMENT

FBI raids the My Pillow guy.......

The guy is a christian conservative businessman who dared to stand up for his beliefs. It’s comical the MAGA group are declared fascists when the fascists control everything as we speak. It’s criminal what this administration and DOJ are doing and I am not a big Trump fan.

The guy is a christian conservative businessman who dared to stand up for his beliefs. It’s comical the MAGA group are declared fascists when the fascists control everything as we speak. It’s criminal what this administration and DOJ are doing and I am not a big Trump fan.

Douche emojis running rampant tonight; typical, no intelligent response.

Douche emojis running rampant tonight; typical, no intelligent response.

He is what he is.
200w.gif

• Wow
Reactions: iasooner2000
You don't remember Tina Peters? She's that chick who went on the lamb from the authorities after a bunch of shady shit went down on her watch right? Didn't Mike hide her for a while? Pretty sure I have that right....
Wow, this is about as specific as when the rag head congressbitch said “some people did some things”.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Okay, David, you can come back now. It’s my bedtime so I won’t be passively aggressively teasing you any more tonight.

It's in the article Dan. Did you not read the article Dan?
I’m only on this thread for my amusement, David, just like you say you are. It amuses me to tease you because you so richly deserve to be teased. But it’s supposed to be all in good fun, David, don’t take any of it seriously. And now I’m going to bed!

I’m only on this thread for my amusement, David, just like you say you are. It amuses me to tease you because you so richly deserve to be teased. But it’s supposed to be all in good fun, David, don’t take any of it seriously. And now I’m going to bed!
Read that article - you might go to sleep with a smile on your face.

You don't remember Tina Peters? She's that chick who went on the lamb from the authorities after a bunch of shady shit went down on her watch right? Didn't Mike hide her for a while? Pretty sure I have that right....
Never heard of her. Googled the name when I read the article and then finished reading this thread, and, by God, David had already quoted the first Google result.

David has said a poster needs thick skin to post here. Its incredible how thin skinned he is. Its a miracle that thin skin holds all that lard in. 🤣

200.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT