ADVERTISEMENT

Fatman, WTH is going on in Virginia?

Twitter is convinced Trump is winning

What exactly has Youngkin been doing?
Lots of smoke with the polls in that they are way off. The sampling has been goofy, and the results are not matching what people are seeing on a day to day basis in thier offices and among thier friend groups.

Not sure I would say that but the polls have me scratching my head. I think the polling places are working on bad data to build thier sample pools. It would not surprise me to hear that Kamala and Trump are getting very favorable internals. The question is who is sampling correctly.

James Carville chewed out Kamala staffers for being overly optimistic and making commercials that only appealed to soy boys and women when they attempted to connect with men. Everything is just speculation at this point. I would trust any poll one way or the other.

Lots of smoke with the polls in that they are way off. The sampling has been goofy, and the results are not matching what people are seeing on a day to day basis in thier offices and among thier friend groups.

Not sure I would say that but the polls have me scratching my head. I think the polling places are working on bad data to build thier sample pools. It would not surprise me to hear that Kamala and Trump are getting very favorable internals. The question is who is sampling correctly.

James Carville chewed out Kamala staffers for being overly optimistic and making commercials that only appealed to soy boys and women when they attempted to connect with men. Everything is just speculation at this point. I would trust any poll one way or the other.
The comments from that PAC about how there can't be fraud in VA this time are what threw me off. Youngkin must have done something but don't see how no fraud is possible.

They ARE right that if Trump wins VA, no sane person will buy the steal.

The comments from that PAC about how there can't be fraud in VA this time are what threw me off. Youngkin must have done something but don't see how no fraud is possible.

I think they are being overly optimistic. DC proximity to Northern Virginia brings a very large voter population itself. Add on Richmind and it's an uphill climb. I would hold my breath but I'm sure they made some improvement, but will it be enough?

@GhostOfMatchesMalone With all these posts you're making about Trump doing so well, do you think it's a slam dunk that Trump gets elected?
Left will again try to steal the election. If they feel they cannot get away with it, they will attempt to suspend it. If they cannot do either and the election is somehow allowed to be carried out fairly, they will likely attempt to start a Civil War to avoid being removed from power.

Regardless, 6 months from now you and every other 'bonafide conservative' will understand with crystal clarity why we begged you guys to give Trump your 100% support.

Bookmark this post.

They bought Biden receiving 81 million votes. They will buy anything that keeps their ideology in power.

They bought Biden receiving 81 million votes. They will buy anything that keeps their ideology in power.
Biden had two campaign rallies. The dozens who showed saw many wearing MAGA hats and jeering. Then Biden earned an all-time record 81 million legal votes. Is my_20mills really buying in?

Has my_2cents read Rigged by Mollie Hemingway? I know my_20mills has made derogatory remarks about one of our most respected investigative reporters.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT