ADVERTISEMENT

Fascinating Dissection Of The State Of Israel

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
I think what's fascinating Dan is that the Jews haven't wiped all terrorist nations off the face of our earth. Again, Dan, the Jews are being far to nice imo.

milk-missile-missile.gif

Doctor heal thyself. Wife and daughter must be tired of your blathering again, eh Dachau Dan?
I generally try to read someone’s link before I comment on it. That seems to be the minority attitude on this board. What’s interesting is the two links I posted this evening were not harsh against Israel.

I think what's fascinating Dan is that the Jews haven't wiped all terrorist nations off the face of our earth. Again, Dan, the Jews are being far to nice imo.
What you fail to understand, Woody, is Israel is not capable of doing what you want. I think one reason they have not invaded Lebanon, for example, is they know they’d get their behinds kicked. That’s why they are trying so hard to find ways to drag the US into the conflict.

What you fail to understand, Woody, is Israel is not capable of doing what you want. I think one reason they have not invaded Lebanon, for example, is they know they’d get their behinds kicked. That’s why they are trying so hard to find ways to drag the US into the conflict.
Dang almighty Dan. Yer a treasure. 🤣

I generally try to read someone’s link before I comment on it. That seems to be the minority attitude on this board. What’s interesting is the two links I posted this evening were not harsh against Israel.
The majority view on this board is that you’ve cried wolf so many times, that your credibility is now shot to hell, and none of your links are worth the time to click on them, much less read them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT