ADVERTISEMENT

Explosions at Arianna Grande concert in UK

Interpretation of the EO and application of the EO we're all over the board by those responsible for its execution.

Hell, you've made the case for stricter EO language and vetting. Thanks!

Interpretation of the EO and application of the EO we're all over the board by those responsible for its execution.

Hell, you've made the case for stricter EO language and vetting. Thanks!

It's okay to just admit you were wrong instead of digging a deeper hole of ignorance for yourself.

Not one single interpretation of the EO or application of the EO ever claimed it would apply to British nationals.

I certainly may have made a case for stricter EO language and vetting.

I definitely made a case that you had no idea what you were talking about earlier in this thread. In fact, I established that beyond a shadow of a doubt.

It's now being reported that the father and two others with him have been detained in Tripoli and the little brother has been arrested in Libya in connection to this case/ties to ISIS. Hmmm.

The father reportedly served in the Libyan security forces until he fled Libya in 1993 after he was accused of links to Islamic extremist groups. He returned in 2008, which is after Gaddafi's son began meeting with the leadership of none other than the Islamic extremist group LIFG (well known members in Manchester) in 2007 in an attempt at reconciliation that led to the pardon and release of members of the group in 2008 and 2009. Most of his family returned after Gaddafi was killed in 2011 but two of his sons stayed in the UK.

Very interesting.

Provide me evidence that under no circumstances a Trump-like EO would never have delayed a re-entry by a national, with known terroist ties, from Libya into the U.K., notwithstanding that multiple examples exist where nationals were delayed that weren't on any watch list.

Besides, I rather enjoy watching Been get those last few ounces of testosterone cranking.

Provide me evidence that under no circumstances a Trump-like EO would never have delayed a re-entry by a national, with known terroist ties, from Libya into the U.K., notwithstanding that multiple examples exist where nationals were delayed that weren't on any watch list.

Besides, I rather enjoy watching Been get those last few ounces of testosterone cranking.

I keep trying to help you out, but you insist on showing your ass.

So, your only argument, in support of Trump's EO is that it might throw off some terrorist's schedule by 2-3 months. Of course, that only applies if we get lucky and the terrorist happens to plan to return to this country during the time that the travel ban is actually in force. That might be the dumbest argument you have ever posted.

Which one of these is different than the others.

The EO would've prevented this.

No it wouldn't have.

If you're referring to Trump's EO....and even if it had occurred in the United States where the EO would have had some application.

I was implying that it would've prevented it from happening here if it were enforced.

I didn't think that wasn't obvious.

Key was he had been to Libia and Syria so he wouldn't've been let in under our EO.

It was put in place to stem the flow until we had a better grasp on the flow from the region.

It was tuned into a H1b issue.

What is it you think I don't understand? Timing? This guy was already on the radar. He wouldn't've been let in here. He's exactly what the EO was for.

Bag on Trump all you want but he was just acting on the judgment of people who had watched the same flow from the Iraqi theater.

I'll give you a clue.

The first is a fictional construct in your head of what an ideal EO might do.

The rest are an assertion of what a factual, existing EO DOES.

Keep digging boyo.

I keep trying to help you out, but you insist on showing your ass.

So, your only argument, in support of Trump's EO is that it might throw off some terrorist's schedule by 2-3 months. Of course, that only applies if we get lucky and the terrorist happens to plan to return to this country during the time that the travel ban is actually in force. That might be the dumbest argument you have ever posted.

No it's not. I've had tons worse.

So, you can't. Got it.

No, I definitely can. In fact, I'm going to in just a few seconds...but first a comment.

You're moving the goal posts. This is a completely different assertion than the one you were so clearly wrong on. In fact, it is so different that it approaches being an admission that your first assertion was incorrect.

But here we go with me kicking your ignorance right through your moving goal posts as well.

You ready?

Here it comes.

Not one single Trump immigration EO has applied to CITIZENS of the country from which it was issued. Not one of them has even contemplated barring, suspending, or delaying citizens back into the country of which they are a citizen. They simply have nothing to say about CITIZENS of the US.

So even a "Trump-like" EO in England would not have barred, delayed, or suspended a citizen of England from returning to England from Lybia.

Not a single Trump or Trump like immigration EO applies in any way to citizens of the country from which it is issued.....because a citizen returning to the country of which he is a citizen (wait for it) ISN'T IMMIGRATION.

You're welcome.

Last edited:
Reactions: Been Jammin
Good god dude, we are literally NOT having the same conversation.

That's pretty clear.

You think you're in a conversation where you have some inkling of knowledge about the Trump EOs or a"Trump like" EO.

I'm in a conversation where I know definitively you don't.

But thank you for getting back into this thread when called. I've enjoyed beating you about the head and shoulders.

That's pretty clear.

You think you're in a conversation where you have some inkling of knowledge about the Trump EOs or a"Trump like" EO.

I'm in a conversation where I know definitively you don't.

But thank you for getting back into this thread when called. I've enjoyed beating you about the head and shoulders.
DQoae.gif

He's moving the goalposts again. Now going with the "Ha, I was trolling you guys, and you keep falling for it" story.

When have I ever trolled?

Just enjoying the tears because I'm apparently not awarding ribbons.

When have I ever trolled?

Just enjoying the tears because I'm apparently not awarding ribbons.

Any tears flowing are tears of joy and laughter.

I assure you.

You have given me so much more enjoyment than a ribbon ever could.

cwkss.gif

It's now being reported that the father and two others with him have been detained in Tripoli and the little brother has been arrested in Libya in connection to this case/ties to ISIS. Hmmm.

The father reportedly served in the Libyan security forces until he fled Libya in 1993 after he was accused of links to Islamic extremist groups. He returned in 2008, which is after Gaddafi's son began meeting with the leadership of none other than the Islamic extremist group LIFG (well known members in Manchester) in 2007 in an attempt at reconciliation that led to the pardon and release of members of the group in 2008 and 2009. Most of his family returned after Gaddafi was killed in 2011 but two of his sons stayed in the UK.

Very interesting.

hmmmm

Reactions: Medic007
Any tears flowing are tears of joy and laughter.

I assure you.

You have given me so much more enjoyment than a ribbon ever could.

It looks pretty cut and dry to me, but why all the confusion? Why did the UKs Foreign and Commonwealth Office's original interpretation of the EO interpret it as general travel from those countries, regardless of citizenship?

From

The EO would've prevented this.

I was implying that it would've prevented it from happening here if it were enforced.

Key was he had been to Libia and Syria so he wouldn't've been let in under our EO.

To this gem.

It looks pretty cut and dry to me, but why all the confusion? Why did the UKs Foreign and Commonwealth Office's original interpretation of the EO interpret it as general travel from those countries, regardless of citizenship?

laughing-gifs-jonah-jameson.gif

You're the gift that keeps on giving.

Why not answer the question?

Because it's nonsensical and a complete and utter non-sequitur to the conversation.

Also because it assumes facts that you haven't shown to be true.

And because it's and attempt to deflect from your complete and utter failure yesterday.

No....I think I'll just continuing watching you do the dancing monkey show.

Hey @07pilt, Libyan security officials are saying that Salman Abedi's dad was a member of the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group and fled Libya because of a Gaddafi crackdown on those extremists. They also stated that he is currently affiliated with the Salafi Jihadi movement which represents the most extreme version of Islam (ISIS and al Qaeda). What are your thoughts on it looking like Salman Abedi was radicalized by his own family? Still sticking to
that it was unlikely the family fled because they were jihadis (also true)
?

Hey @07pilt, apparently Manchester's Libyan community has had some notable LIFG members. Makes me wonder if Salman Abedi's father had any connection to them.
LIFG founded in 1995.

You assured me Gaddafi enacted Sharia law.
Still true.
I'm not trying to doubt your expertise, but this LIFG group appears to have been formed in the 1980's by jihadists who opposed Gaddafi's apostasy.
Not true

Some of those jihadists appeared to have landed in Manchester.

Thoughts?

http://web.stanford.edu/group/mappingmilitants/cgi-bin/groups/view/675
In hindsight one of the major blunders the west ever committed was supporting islamists and trying to use them as a tool of foreign policy.

Hey @07pilt, Libyan security officials are saying that Salman Abedi's dad was a member of the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group and fled Libya because of a Gaddafi crackdown on those extremists. They also stated that he is currently affiliated with the Salafi Jihadi movement which represents the most extreme version of Islam (ISIS and al Qaeda). What are your thoughts on it looking like Salman Abedi was radicalized by his own family? Still sticking to
?
Meanwhile, back to hammering on Pilt for his prediction.

Could he have been more incorrect? Thank goodness the Muslim guy that blew up children was the son of refugees from Libya that were radicals themselves. Could you imagine if the Muslim guy that blew up children had radicalized in literally any other way? That would be an effin calamity, but not nearly as big of a deal as Pilt's wild ass incorrect prediction is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT