ADVERTISEMENT

Every post may be your LAST post here.

22LR

Heisman Candidate
Dec 1, 2015
Seeing as how rapidly the Marxists are shutting down free speech in social media, and this forum is owned by Verizon Media, I thought I'd get this friendly reminder in while I can. This forum will disappear suddenly and without warning. When? Who knows? But it will. Get ready.

Seeing as how rapidly the Marxists are shutting down free speech in social media, and this forum is owned by Verizon Media, I thought I'd get this friendly reminder in while I can. This forum will disappear suddenly and without warning. When? Who knows? But it will. Get ready.

I'm a little surprised it hasn't already.

If Josh_M were in charge, it would have been gone a long time ago.

I never posted much over on that board, but between him and bullmarket, that was a tough board to post on. I got a temporary ban by Josh (I am pretty sure it was him) for an innocuous post after one of the few bedlam games we won. Pretty sure it was with Miles as our coach. Josh came across as extremely over-moderating.

I'm old enough to remember when the leftist buffoons were protesting in the streets during Vietnam, code pink at Bush's ranch and complaining about their 1st amendment rights being taken away and being censored. They are tyrants, plain and simple....its as if you aren't able to change the station/platform yourself and need the all knowing libs/communist to save you from yourself. What a laugh.....

Got to love the leftist and thier authoritarian ways. Do as they say, think as they do or you will be silenced and if that doesn't work they will try to destroy your life. So much for freedom.

ErZ0vIkW4AAaUsa

I never posted much over on that board, but between him and bullmarket, that was a tough board to post on. I got a temporary ban by Josh (I am pretty sure it was him) for an innocuous post after one of the few bedlam games we won. Pretty sure it was with Miles as our coach. Josh came across as extremely over-moderating.
I find Josh ‘s attitude toward the free board is much like establishment republicans’ attitude toward trump and his supporters. He wishes he could make it disappear.

Gee, I posted the OP early Sunday morning, @CowboyJD gave it the usual ha-ha, then he up and disappeared. That’s disturbing.

Possibilities:

1. He realized it is too risky to post here.

2. Something bad happened. I hope you’re OK JD.

3. His work is done here. He turned in the list of posters who are to be sent off to the internment camps.

4. His ship came in.

5. He lost his password or he didn’t pay his $9.95.

6. He jumped the devil’s pirate ship and is now MAGA.

7. He is involved in one hella case.

Probably #6 now that I ponder this. Hope to see you soon JD.

what a great point. i can make a Facebook just like I can make a cake. Maybe christians should shut down all bakeries, and baking supply stores, and trucks and trains that deliver baking supplies. maybe the roads that the trucks use can be blocked or restricted. Or cut off fuel to the delivery vehicles. and banks can stop giving credit to these bakers. Then we can get the rest of our mob to make sure they can’t bake cakes at other stores or even work doing something different than baking so they can’t have any employment.

just a really great point by you sys. You are really bringing it today.

what a great point. i can make a Facebook just like I can make a cake. Maybe christians should shut down all bakeries, and baking supply stores, and trucks and trains that deliver baking supplies. maybe the roads that the trucks use can be blocked or restricted. Or cut off fuel to the delivery vehicles. and banks can stop giving credit to these bakers. Then we can get the rest of our mob to make sure they can’t bake cakes at other stores or even work doing something different than baking so they can’t have any employment.

Thanks, Whari.

Maybe we can make FOX start letting libs have equal time. Why do they censor libs all the time?

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke

Sorry they aren't allowed to lie. Maga may not survive it, but you will.

Gee, I posted the OP early Sunday morning, @CowboyJD gave it the usual ha-ha, then he up and disappeared. That’s disturbing.

Possibilities:

1. He realized it is too risky to post here.

2. Something bad happened. I hope you’re OK JD.

3. His work is done here. He turned in the list of posters who are to be sent off to the internment camps.

4. His ship came in.

5. He lost his password or he didn’t pay his $9.95.

6. He jumped the devil’s pirate ship and is now MAGA.

7. He is involved in one hella case.

Probably #6 now that I ponder this. Hope to see you soon JD.

I'm fine.

Nothing bad happened.

Little bit of 7. Murder preliminary hearing on Friday.

Little bit of having gotten my fill of schadenfreude, along with becoming legitimately concerned about some of you guys' mental health.

Mostly, I don't want have to be a witness against you guys when you crawl up in that clock tower and start sniping. :cool:

Nice to hear you miss me though. *smooches*

Thanks, Whari.

Maybe we can make FOX start letting libs have equal time. Why do they censor libs all the time?

Do you hold the leftist new outlets to the same standard? ABC, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSBC, NPR, New York Times, Washington Post, etc. Of course you don't.
From my perspective FOX does a far better job of allowing leftist to provide their positions than any other news outlet. I do miss Bob Beckel, rarely ever agreed with him but I always like him.

Do you hold the leftist new outlets to the same standard? ABC, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSBC, NPR, New York Times, Washington Post, etc. Of course you don't.
From my perspective FOX does a far better job of allowing leftist to provide their positions than any other news outlet. I do miss Bob Beckel, rarely ever agreed with him but I always like him.

of course not. I don’t think you understand how mental illness works.

Why doesn't fox have to give equal time? If Twitter has to publish maga lies, why doesn't fox have to let libs have the microphone?

I think they would/should if the answer to my previous question was “yes.” But since leftist blather literally controls other competitors who are less balanced than the business you are attacking here makes your point ridiculous.

Why doesn't fox have to give equal time? If Twitter has to publish maga lies, why doesn't fox have to let libs have the microphone?

Because hearing Juan Williams and that libtard woman with the Hepburn voice is enough libtard for most people. I don't watch any of it anymore. Stopped watching Fox when they hired the Criminal Donna Brazillian.

Why are you ducking my question? You want FOX to give equal air time to leftist but do not seem to hold the same standard for leftist propaganda outlets. It's a simple question with a simple answer.

Why are you ducking my question? You want FOX to give equal air time to leftist but do not seem to hold the same standard for leftist propaganda outlets. It's a simple question with a simple answer.

Thick much? I'm not the one that says private enterprise has to give their platform away. You are.

Thick much? I'm not the one that says private enterprise has to give their platform away. You are.

That's not an answer to the question but I knew you wouldn't.

I do not expect nor will I support a private enterprise being forced to give away their platform but if that private enterprise wants to act like a publisher then that private enterprise will be subject to the same laws as a publisher. If they want 230 protection then they need to act in a manner that affords the protections. Pretty simple.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT