ADVERTISEMENT

Embarassing when a mayor is a better leader than a President.

CBradSmith

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2005
Note to Obama (now 6 years in), check your hubris at the door.

Note to Obama fanboys, he's not cool. I know you still think you "at least" got that goin' for ya. No, and you/he never did either.

Are you alright?

You used to be pretty lucid now it seems like Olathepoke stole your password. I'm genuinely concerned.

He's stating a fact Pilt. I swear, you and the other 2 musketeers are so blindly in love with your messiah it's disturbing.

What I'm saying

Look at the verbiage of the mayor vs the President when discussing Ebola. Thankfully I believe the President is sobering up. His need to maintain bravado and an image in all things undermines him and speaks to an issue within him. I honestly do think at his core he has unaddressed self esteem issues, most likely stemming from the tumult of his youth and formative years and exacerbated by a lifetime devoted to finding himself. I don't believe he has, he is not at peace. How he speaks and often thinks is incredibly predictable against this backdrop. Those last few sentences are my opinion obviously. Fanboys of the President need to understand he isn't cool, and that perception certainly isn't a reason to rally around/elect an individual. I debated this in my head, but I have come to believe I genuinely hope some people feel duped and embarrassed /disappointed in their choice to vote him in or regurgitate some of his garbage. It is in those moments that they are open to instruction and edification, a new dimension of thinking has been attained and context broadened.
I'll add to that last point that I'm not setting up a situation where those that go through a learning process acquiesce to my point of view, but that they install more rigorous methods of evaluation and, by default, drill down what it is they truly believe on its own merit and not at the merit of a cool guy telling them it's the right thing.

Essentially, I detest the groupthink. It affects both sides, but this is the glaringly obvious one of the last few years. Reaching certain levels of evaluation is liberating as it strips the soft power people have over other people, and it empowers you to challenge not only easily identifiable adversaries, but even those with whom you agree with in most instances.

Originally posted by racernhra:
He's stating a fact Pilt. I swear, you and the other 2 musketeers are so blindly in love with your messiah it's disturbing.
Try checking the definition of "fact."

Also trying reading and comprehending. I didn't dispute anything that was said. Just checking in on Brad as his disposition and posting style has changed drastically over the year.

Originally posted by 07pilt:

Also trying reading and comprehending. I didn't dispute anything that was said. Just checking in on Brad as his disposition and posting style has changed drastically over the year.
You study and memorize posting styling, complete with timelines of style changes?

fact noun[/I] \ˈfakt\

: a true piece of information

FACT = Mayor is a better leader than President

BTW, where are your other 2 musketeers? Sys is probably crying in his chocolate milk after learning your dem buddies are kickin' ole' Horsemouth Grimes to the curb in Kentucky.

Originally posted by Bitter Creek:
You study and memorize posting styling, complete with timelines of style changes?
No I have normal cognitive abilities which means that I can associate traits such as intelligence, brevity, combativeness, etc. with difference people seamlessly on the fly with little to no effort.

In true delusional lib fashion. Precious thing!
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Try speaking in complete sentences. We can work on that after you master the difference between facts and opinions.

Originally posted by Bitter Creek:

No I have normal cognitive abilities which means that I can associate traits such as intelligence, brevity, combativeness, etc. with difference people seamlessly on the fly with little to no effort.
Is that a fact?

Originally posted by CBradSmith:

What I'm saying

Look at the verbiage of the mayor vs the President when discussing Ebola. Thankfully I believe the President is sobering up. His need to maintain bravado and an image in all things undermines him and speaks to an issue within him. I honestly do think at his core he has unaddressed self esteem issues, most likely stemming from the tumult of his youth and formative years and exacerbated by a lifetime devoted to finding himself. I don't believe he has, he is not at peace. How he speaks and often thinks is incredibly predictable against this backdrop. Those last few sentences are my opinion obviously.
Fanboys of the President need to understand he isn't cool, and that perception certainly isn't a reason to rally around/elect an individual. I debated this in my head, but I have come to believe I genuinely hope some people feel duped and embarrassed /disappointed in their choice to vote him in or regurgitate some of his garbage. It is in those moments that they are open to instruction and edification, a new dimension of thinking has been attained and context broadened.
I'll add to that last point that I'm not setting up a situation where those that go through a learning process acquiesce to my point of view, but that they install more rigorous methods of evaluation and, by default, drill down what it is they truly believe on its own merit and not at the merit of a cool guy telling them it's the right thing.

Essentially, I detest the groupthink. It affects both sides, but this is the glaringly obvious one of the last few years. Reaching certain levels of evaluation is liberating as it strips the soft power people have over other people, and it empowers you to challenge not only easily identifiable adversaries, but even those with whom you agree with in most instances.
I love it when Brad lapses into freshman philosophy major mode.

It's a tough task to sensibly criticize a president that:

inherited an awful economic crisis, and turned it around.inherited a skyrocketing deficit, and got it under control.inherited an increasingly unworkable health care system and made real progress to reforming it.inherited a stupid war that destabilized a region and created more enemies than we had before.inherited Bin Laden, after his predecessor gave up finding him, and still got him.Did it all that with grace and dignity in the face of unprecedented, irrational opposition.
I'll also say this: Now that we have ISIS and Ebola on our plate.... can you imagine if we had Dumbya on it? Romsney? Republicans would scream that it was Clinton's fault and we'd all be dead by Christmas.

Ahh musketeer #2! Cute lil' guy still trying to convince himself that his messiah isn't the worst president in American history. Where's #3???
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT