ADVERTISEMENT

Elon Update for his fan boys

Cmon JV lol…don’t be a bonafide chickensh!t and admit you’re presidential status in the fanboi club. You look foolish at best with this rhetoric…

It would be awfully easy to conclude for any reasonable person you’ve sniffed the Musk more than anyone on here.

carry on

Cmon JV lol…don’t be a bonafide chickensh!t and admit you’re presidential status in the fanboi club. You look foolish at best with this rhetoric…

It would be awfully easy to conclude for any reasonable person you’ve sniffed the Musk more than anyone on here.

carry on
Do I hide it? I love Elon and how he trolls rubes. One might even say we process the same.

I like Elon.

But I’m also not going to pretend he isn’t on the tit of the military industrial complex.

Like Thiel and Palantir, Musks vision for Twitter/x is all invasive and primed for abuse by our government.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I like Elon.

But I’m also not going to pretend he isn’t on the tit of the military industrial complex.

Like Thiel and Palantir, Musks vision for Twitter/x is all invasive and primed for abuse by our government.
Have you read the story about StarLink and the Ukrainian Drone Sub attack? That didn't read like someone suckling off the tit of the military industrial complex.

Have you read the story about StarLink and the Ukrainian Drone Sub attack? That didn't read like someone suckling off the tit of the military industrial complex.

I did. That’s why I like him, but he still has contracts with the DoD.

And his plan for Twix is a knockoff of WeChat which is a big part of the Chinese social controls that are a nightmare.

I like the things Thiel does also, but his tech is straight out of Minority Report.

I did. That’s why I like him, but he still has contracts with the DoD.

And his plan for Twix is a knockoff of WeChat which is a big part of the Chinese social controls that are a nightmare.

I like the things Thiel does also, but his tech is straight out of Minority Report.
This is my only social media, so not real familiar with Twix or WeChat. I understand the Chinese Social scoring system though, so if Musk is implementing something like that, I'd be highly disappointed. As for contracts with the DOD, who doesn't? He launches satellites, and does so more efficiently than anyone else. I'd rather our government use his services, rather than outsource to Russia or pay the going union rate for the government to do it themselves.

Reactions: Alpha Woke
@ClintonDavidScott

Musk owns Wet Nellie, the custom submarine car they used in the James Bond movie, The Spy Who Loved Me. He purchased the car in 2013 for £616000. Musk hopes to use the car to make his own fully functioning underwater vehicles.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT