ADVERTISEMENT

Elon Musk!!!

Next President will probably control the fate of AI and Musk knows he has no chance to have any influence with President Biden, so not surprising at all that Musk is going all in with Trump now.

btw, it is way past time for some oversight of the contracts our government has with Musk.

No one is overseeing them now?

I'm always amazed with how much money is spent in elections and even more amazed the American people can't see or just ignore the blatantly obvious corruption involved. We have billionaires donating/investing hundreds of millions of dollars buying politicians that will do their bidding in Washington and then those same politicians try to tell us the are going after the wealthy? Are people really stupid enough to believe that crap? We are no longer a country with a government of "We the People" we are a country with a government of Oligarchy.

I'm always amazed with how much money is spent in elections and even more amazed the American people can't see or just ignore the blatantly obvious corruption involved. We have billionaires donating/investing hundreds of millions of dollars buying politicians that will do their bidding in Washington and then those same politicians try to tell us the are going after the wealthy? Are people really stupid enough to believe that crap? We are no longer a country with a government of "We the People" we are a country with a government of Oligarchy.

Unlike you and your kind I have a problem with any and all government corruption.
Why would I have a problem with SCOTUS ruling in favor of Citizens United, it was the correct Constitutional ruling? I don't like what it has created but if the government is going to tax corporations they should have the right to voice their opinion, even if that opinion is bigger than that of an individual. I don't believe in perverting the Constitution even if it means I get what I want. Congress could solve the problem but they are as corrupt as you leftist are.

carry on

Good grief you are a dumbass.

Citizens United was the correct ruling based on the Constitution. It's up Congress to legislate campaign finance, not the SCOTUS.

Congress legislated campaign finance law a long time ago.

dUmBasS

1*16ujVn5y9uaDeSV-Gtmr8Q.png

carry on

Congress legislated campaign finance law a long time ago.

dUmBasS

1*16ujVn5y9uaDeSV-Gtmr8Q.png

carry on
You are living proof my grandfather was right, it's impossible to deal with ignorance or poverty.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT