ADVERTISEMENT

Elizabeth Warren is a gem

giphy.gif

“all animals are equal, but some are more equal than others” the central theme in George Orwell’s novel “Animal Farm.” The novel is an allegory for the events leading up to the Russian Revolution and the early years of the Soviet Union, and the phrase “some animals are more equal than others” highlights the hypocrisy and corruption of the ruling class.

Yep. Same with the rest of them. Both sides of the “ruling class” are nothing but hypocrites.

Add many celebrities in to this category. I remember 10-12 years ago during a major California drought when Oprah was bringing in semi loads of water for her yard and garden area. All the while telling commoners to conserve water.

“all animals are equal, but some are more equal than others” the central theme in George Orwell’s novel “Animal Farm.” The novel is an allegory for the events leading up to the Russian Revolution and the early years of the Soviet Union, and the phrase “some animals are more equal than others” highlights the hypocrisy and corruption of the ruling class.

Reminds me of a meme I made a few yrs ago. Nancy Piglosi.

GHDRotFXEAAJ_-D

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT