ADVERTISEMENT

Election Bet

@davidallen - is a complete pussy! He’s talking nonstop about Biden destroying Trump, so I made him a simple wager: $500 to the winner and loser is banned from this site. His bitch ass states we need the $500/$1000 held in escrow because he doesn’t trust me.
Ok.....but then he calls me out for backing out but then ups the bet to 100k and calls me a little boy or shit. Really, your thought process is really great (doesn’t think I have a grand but wants to up the bet to 100k) and you call me weak. You are a scared ass that is now backing out by proposing BS to try and end the bet! ****ing TDS has destroyed your beta ass.
I see you lurking little man.

Reactions: CowboyJD
@davidallen - is a complete pussy! He’s talking nonstop about Biden destroying Trump, so I made him a simple wager: $500 to the winner and loser is banned from this site. His bitch ass states we need the $500/$1000 held in escrow because he doesn’t trust me.
Ok.....but then he calls me out for backing out but then ups the bet to 100k and calls me a little boy or shit. Really, your thought process is really great (doesn’t think I have a grand but wants to up the bet to 100k) and you call me weak. You are a scared ass that is now backing out by proposing BS to try and end the bet! ****ing TDS has destroyed your beta ass.
Where you at little man? Laying low for some reason?

• Haha
Reactions: Been Jammin
Maybe @okcpokefan12 is not sure you would pay when you lose

I'm not the little man you're looking for. I'm ready to put 1K on Trump! Are you scared, big man?

Let's do it. Straight up bet @ $1k. Who holds the money? Sys has offered, you good with that? If so I will get a wire out to him ASAP.

Fun stuff. This board is pretty entertaining as is most of the time, but this sort of thing really livens things up. Good job, boys!

I was intentionally non specific.
Since this bet doesn't involve that psychopath that was originally part of this thread, I will volunteer to hold the money with nothing short of complete agreement, honor, and respect of the terms, even if amended.

I have access to the latest money exchanges like PayPal (sigh), Venmo, and Cash App to make this easy. My personal information will be distributed to any serious bet applicants upon request.

Since this bet doesn't involve that psychopath that was originally part of this thread, I will volunteer to hold the money with nothing short of complete agreement, honor, and respect of the terms, even if amended.

I have access to the latest money exchanges like PayPal (sigh), Venmo, and Cash App to make this easy. My personal information will be distributed to any serious bet applicants upon request.
Thank you Medic007 for volunteering! I don't have a paypal or other internet payment account. I would be willing to bring cash or precious metal or 9mm bullets or 12 gauge shotgun shells, whichever Dave prefers, to your location.

Reactions: wyomingosualum
I would trust @CowboyJD, stand up guy.

Not a chance I plunge myself even deeper into the shit show around here than I already am.

He is voting third party. He is the craziest person here.

I probably am the craziest person here, but not because I'm voting 3rd party.

It will not move the needle in terms of the election outcome, but I can understand it as a protest vote against both candidates.

Other option is to not vote at all, but obviously he cherishes his right to vote and prefers to exercise it.

You are right that it won't move the needle in terms of the election outcome in Oklahoma, but it's not a "protest vote against both candidates." It's a vote to ensure continued 3rd party ballot access under Oklahoma's fairly restrictive ballot access laws.

Maybe the most sane person here, too.

That is a VERY low bar you are setting there.

If they are going the 100K each route, and I get 2% of both sides.....I might be convinced.

I also might not ever be seen again when I take 100% of the juice. ;)
Use the 100K to purchase a zero coupon bond that pays out 100K in December, use the remaining money to purchase YOLO options.

Just emphasizing what a coward the little man is...

Reactions: Been Jammin
Not sure anyone should be but certainly a few could be.
The psychopath
The schizophrenic
The delusional person
The suicidal one
The disassociative one

You forgot one.
bemu1bI.gif

I've been ready, @davidallen. Since @Medic007 is too busy, I can bring the dough to @HighStickHarry or @GunsOfFrankEaton, both on your preapproval list. When I win....5% tip to the escrow man.....sound fair?
I'm still available. My suggestion to David was for you both to mail me a check made out to the other. Once you guys agree on the winner, I will mail both checks to that person. And I will not accept gratuity.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
The other way to settle this is to place bets through Odds Shark or some other onling gaming firm and bet against everyone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT