ADVERTISEMENT

Durham update

Just confirmation of what we all knew to be true. What amazes me is those on the left still believe Trump colluded with the Russians despite everything the MSM and Democrats said being proven without question to have been false. I guess Alynski was right, repeat a lie often enough and it becomes fact.

Just confirmation of what we all knew to be true. What amazes me is those on the left still believe Trump colluded with the Russians despite everything the MSM and Democrats said being proven without question to have been false. I guess Alynski was right, repeat a lie often enough and it becomes fact.
Yes, but it is interesting that the facts were out during the time this board was arguing about whether or not to go forward with the investigation. Durham is just confirming what we already knew, and we already knew the entire basis for impeachment of a sitting President was completely baseless. When the evidence is there that what was being accused was false, we still did not stop. This is the danger of "investigating everything". Eventually you get caught up in a complete hoax. You have to know when to stop.

Type A personalities hate being wrong and will try to prove that up is down when they are caught with their head up their ass. Our criminal justice system is one industry that is made up of Type A personalities. I can think of a few more industries as well. We have to have adults in the room, and right now our criminal justice department doesn't have any.

Considering the amount of pardons necessitated from said investigation, which Democratic administration or event was “10 TiMeS WorSe”??? Lol

carry on
Tell me again what any of that had to do with Russian collision? I’ll help you out, nothing. Proving you are an easily manipulated fool.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I refuse to believe the board's slow are as slow as they toil to convince us. My question. What makes them labor so hard to convince us?

I refuse to believe the board's slow are as slow as they toil to convince us. My question. What makes them labor so hard to convince us?
I think it has something to do with their thirst for power. Most every person on the right just wants to be left alone to live their life the way they see fit. Leftists on the other hand want to control other people's lives, going so far as to even demanding they control people's thoughts.

I think it has something to do with their thirst for power. Most every person on the right just wants to be left alone to live their life the way they see fit. Leftists on the other hand want to control other people's lives, going so far as to even demanding they control people's thoughts.

Total Bullshit lol

Kim Davis waves hi 👋

Most every person on the right just wants to be left alone to live their life the way they see fit. Leftists on the other hand want to control other people's lives,
Is this true as it relates to abortion?

ThAt'S diFFeRent.

Did you miss the part about "most". There a people with radical positions on both sides. You should know, you are a far left radical.
Am I??? Lol

The agenda for the right on this board has always been to downplay those on the right who publicly represent your thought processes…

case in point…

J6 rioters were…

according to this board:

“fBi AgEnTs!!!!!”
“AnTiFa!!!!”
“bLm!!!!!!!!!!!”

carry on

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT