ADVERTISEMENT

Draining The Swamp

I started a different thread where I revealed for whom I’d vote if I voted. So go over there and you can nitpick to your heart’s delight and this thread can stay on topic (assuming any of you MAGA’s have the stones to answer - @Tulsaaggieson excepted.
Now you’re being chickenshit. You’re also revealing yourself to be a condescending prick who talks at people rather than speaks with them. I answered your question, and you’ve dodged mine. F.uck you. 🖕🏻

When you can only ask questions of others, and never offer up any position of your own, beyond "Israel is committing genocide", and then take shots at anyone who doesn't directly answer your questions, you get (and deserve) sucker punches.

As the saying goes, don't hate the player, hate the game. And frankly, you suck at this game.
I offer my opinions on a daily basis. You’re scraping the bottom of the “insult barrel” if that’s the best you’ve got. The questions asked of you in this thread are legitimate and non-threatening to any MAGA (@Tulsaaggieson for example) who has given 5 seconds of thought about what “draining the swamp” means. Unfortunately most of you haven’t given it *any* thought. You just like the way it sounds, and since DJT says it over and over (without explanation) you lap it up like it’s deep thought. Only one responder has offered up an opinion. The rest of you are scrambling to make the thread about me so you can avoid showing how little thought you’ve given the subject. Hell, one of you is so distraught he said he wasn’t interested in draining the swamp at all!

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Now you’re being chickenshit. You’re also revealing yourself to be a condescending prick who talks at people rather than speaks with them. I answered your question, and you’ve dodged mine. F.uck you. 🖕🏻
I answered your question in a new thread where it belongs. You have dutifully failed to address my question, and for that reason you deserve to be treated in a condescending manner,

• Haha
I answered your question in a new thread where it belongs. You have dutifully failed to address my question, and for that reason you deserve to be treated in a condescending manner,
I answered your question. If Trump hadn’t accomplished one single thing that he promised, I’d still be infinitely happier with him in office than some traitorous, marxist democrook. Threads are supposed to be conversations, not lectures, now answer my question, you f.ucking coward.

I answered your question. If Trump hadn’t accomplished one single thing that he promised, I’d still be infinitely happier with him in office than some traitorous, marxist democrook. Threads are supposed to be conversations, not lectures, now answer my question, you f.ucking coward.
You answered the question you wanted to answer, not the one(s) I asked. When you avoid the topic it’s hard to have a conversation about the topic. Your question is an obvious attempt to deflect so you won’t have to participate in the subject. And I answered it in a thread I started specifically to answer in an appropriate venue.

• Haha
He boned you by telling you he’d build a wall and make Mexico pay for it. And it would be easy for him to do because he’s the king of the art of the deal. Where is the wall? Where was it when he left office?

He boned you when he said he’d end our stupid wars. And it would be easy because no one would want to mess with him. How many of our stupid wars did he end? The answer is “zero.” And he managed to get you to change your tune to “at least he didn’t start any new wars” as if that was a swamp-draining achievement. In the meantime his drone attacks killed a record number of innocent people across the world.

He boned you when he started a one-man mission to destroy international trade through tariffs and sanctions, promising his policies would eliminate the “trade deficit.” When the trade deficit got worse and Midwest farmers and small manufacturers were dropping like flies into insolvency he persuaded you MAGA’s to thank them for their patriotic sacrifice.

He boned you when Covid hit and like a jackass he did what the swamp told him to do like every swamp-infected politician ever, insisted we take his vaccine for our betterment and still doubles down that he was right in spite of the fact it killed as many people as it “protected.”

Are you capable of a real answer or are you truly just an old sad troll?

I offer my opinions on a daily basis. You’re scraping the bottom of the “insult barrel” if that’s the best you’ve got. The questions asked of you in this thread are legitimate and non-threatening to any MAGA (@Tulsaaggieson for example) who has given 5 seconds of thought about what “draining the swamp” means. Unfortunately most of you haven’t given it *any* thought. You just like the way it sounds, and since DJT says it over and over (without explanation) you lap it up like it’s deep thought. Only one responder has offered up an opinion. The rest of you are scrambling to make the thread about me so you can avoid showing how little thought you’ve given the subject. Hell, one of you is so distraught he said he wasn’t interested in draining the swamp at all!
Actually, I've answered the question about how I would drain the swamp if I was president probably 5 times on this board before. Feel free to go back and look it up, but it involves relocating every executive department to a different state in the union.

As for my expectation with Trump, I have none. I don't want him as my president. I just Don't want the other guy even more, so I'm happy to support Trump. But I don't expect him to drain the swamp. I do expect to see a major elimination of 'civil servants' currently in the highest positions of these departments. But the thing I want to see most, and I'm frankly at least hopeful we'll see it under Trump and I know it won't happen under Biden, is at least the beginning of reining in our deficit spending. I'd like to see it back under $1T/yr by the end of Trump's next term. That would be a win. I'd like to see him gut the EPA's war on fossil fuels in order to drive inflation down.

Those are the things I want to see from the next president, and there's only one candidate that has any interest in at least attempting those things.

Actually, I've answered the question about how I would drain the swamp if I was president probably 5 times on this board before. Feel free to go back and look it up, but it involves relocating every executive department to a different state in the union.

As for my expectation with Trump, I have none. I don't want him as my president. I just Don't want the other guy even more, so I'm happy to support Trump. But I don't expect him to drain the swamp. I do expect to see a major elimination of 'civil servants' currently in the highest positions of these departments. But the thing I want to see most, and I'm frankly at least hopeful we'll see it under Trump and I know it won't happen under Biden, is at least the beginning of reining in our deficit spending. I'd like to see it back under $1T/yr by the end of Trump's next term. That would be a win. I'd like to see him gut the EPA's war on fossil fuels in order to drive inflation down.

Those are the things I want to see from the next president, and there's only one candidate that has any interest in at least attempting those things.
Outstanding reply! Good job!

Thanks. You should try replying with your own thoughts every now and again too.
Sure, I’ll be happy to do that. Pick a topic of discussion on this board from the last six months to a year in which you are puzzled what I think about it and I’ll see if I can clarify it for you.

Sure, I’ll be happy to do that. Pick a topic of discussion on this board from the last six months to a year in which you are puzzled what I think about it and I’ll see if I can clarify it for you.
How about an answer regarding how pacifism works for a country that's slightly deeper than a platitude about porcupines.

How about an answer regarding how pacifism works for a country that's slightly deeper than a platitude about porcupines.
Well let’s start by explaining “pacifism” and “non-interventionism” are not the same thing. A non-interventionist society has no qualms about defending itself if it is attacked. Any attack against it would be an *unprovoked* attack because it does not interfere in the affairs of others. It would be more than capable of repelling an attack and it would make it very clear to any potential attacker that he would lose badly. A pacifist society is more likely to not defend itself, more of a Jesus “turn the other cheek” point of view. Is that deep enough for you?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT