ADVERTISEMENT

Dr. Fauci is too smart and decent to work with Trump for very long.

I can’t believe Trump has been as effective as he has, including his response to the virus, given the attacks he has taken nonstop from the media, Democrats, and republicans. Hell, impeachment alone cost us at least 10 days response time to the virus. Democrats have blood on their hands because of it.

Imagine how effective he could have been had he been supported.
What did impeachment delay?

Reactions: davidallen
I can’t believe Trump has been as effective as he has, including his response to the virus, given the attacks he has taken nonstop from the media, Democrats, and republicans. Hell, impeachment alone cost us at least 10 days response time to the virus. Democrats have blood on their hands because of it.

Because Trump is so emotionally immature that Rachel Maddow hurts his feelers and he can't make competent decisions when his feelers are hurt?

Grow the **** up.

Reactions: Syskatine

He's been so ineffective it's painful. Just talk and posture. Hell he doesn't know what to do -- he can't figure it out. He has no genuine emotion or desire to stop the dying, he's panicked because it makes him look bad.

Reactions: davidallen
Who said that?

Lmao
Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg

Because Trump is so emotionally immature that Rachel Maddow hurts his feelers and he can't make competent decisions when his feelers are hurt?

Grow the **** up.

That's true. He still rips people and feuds and insults china instead of DEAL WITH this problem. He doesn't know what to do, and he's so narcissistic any adversity just throws him into a 5 year old emotional tailspin.

He's been so ineffective it's painful. Just talk and posture. Hell he doesn't know what to do -- he can't figure it out. He has no genuine emotion or desire to stop the dying, he's panicked because it makes him look bad.
Trump has had decent success following his gut, making his own path - will give him that.

That is not the type of decision making or leadership that is required of a POTUS. Especially a "war time" POTUS.

Reactions: Syskatine
Just stop.
Has a recitation of facts flustered you Brad?

Do you not have a reasonable response so you need me to let you be?

OK big man, you can let the adults continue this conversation if it is too much for you. You can go outside and play now.

What is laughable and ridiculous is believing "Trump rebranding it" will impact anyone but his sycophants. SMH. You can't see past your own hopes and wishes for the man.

David, all due respect - You are in no position to SYH at me.

Your TDS keeps you from seeing the plain necessity of forcing China to own this. It may be clear down the road when they face consequences for crimes against humanity. It's ridiculous and laughable that you reduce everything to a vanity/ego gaff instead of looking a little closer. You are better than the mouth breathing leftists that infest this board though, so I will continue to try to drag you along.

Just to be clear, China is the closest thing to Nazi Germany since.....Nazi Germany itself.

Oppression of human rights, oppression and elimination of ethnic and religious minorities, human experimentation, military conquest, militarization towards territorial expansion, open threats to neighbors, massive propaganda in other nations....the list goes on and on.

If you openly support the Communist Government of China, you’re either a useful idiot or someone that longs to execute that sort of control over people.

David, all due respect - You are in no position to SYH at me.

Your TDS keeps you from seeing the plain necessity of forcing China to own this. It may be clear down the road when they face consequences for crimes against humanity. It's ridiculous and laughable that you reduce everything to a vanity/ego gaff instead of looking a little closer. You are better than the mouth breathing leftists that infest this board though, so I will continue to try to drag you along.
"forcing China to own this" has nothing to do with a sequence of words uttered by Trump... unless of course you are saying he is so impotent as to have nothing else at his disposal. In fact, making it an issue NOW and the tone of the accusations is having the opposite effect over what he intended and making it MORE difficult for other world leaders to join in a call for a full investigation into the origin and spread.

It is another example of the IMPOTUS using his voice of the office to focus on the trivial or his own self importance rather than providing leadership to the citizenry.
It is another example of the IMPOTUS using his voice of the office to focus on the trivial or his own self importance rather than providing leadership to the citizenry.
Weak. You’re the one focusing on the China virus!!!! Trump is helping Americans

Reactions: iasooner1
In fact, making it an issue NOW and the tone of the accusations is having the opposite effect over what he intended and making it MORE difficult for other world leaders to join in a call for a full investigation into the origin and spread.

Utter nonsense. China is currently propagandizing. You are suggesting there is a time when he could blame them in which you guys wouldn't find fault? bulllllll shitttttt...

He rebranded it. A hundred years from now, people will still know who let this demon loose. What a dumb thing to argue.

There were big dreams in black America for the Messiah. He disappointed. The smartest woman in the world ran for the Messiah's third term. She lost to a TV reality personality. Any questions?

Whoa now. You don't start a book halfway through. How did we get a black Muslim named Hussein elected as president?

The long-legged Mack Daddy could talk a good game. Could he not?

Punch drunk whites padded his approval ratings. Whites were afraid to tell Emerson and Gallup how they really felt for fear of being tagged racist.

Many polls had a weak campaigner Romney winning. Still baffling is was it 59 precincts in Cleveland and Philly never recording a Romney vote? Something really bizarre.

Punch drunk whites padded his approval ratings. Whites were afraid to tell Emerson and Gallup how they really felt for fear of being tagged racist.

Many polls had a weak campaigner Romney winning. Still baffling is was it 59 precincts in Cleveland and Philly never recording a Romney vote? Something really bizarre.

Maybe the country was sick of another rich kid screwing the country into the ground? Remember how Dumbya found the country and the shape he left it in? Starting to see a pattern yet?

I used to tell people I had rainbow parents. A lesbian pulled me aside with a warning. "Rainbow parents" means gay parents. Now I tell people my parents were different colors.
Yep, the social justice warriors...
They'll take something as pure and innocent as a rainbow and sully it up to conform with their insipid narrative.

Good words and phraseology should be restricted to those among us that aren't clinically insane.
Just saying...

Remember how Dumbya found the country and the shape he left it in? Starting to see a pattern yet?
Wellp, that's that. Don't pay any attention to the shape Bush left the country in. Don't pay attention to where the country is NOW. Proceed with your mack daddy tangerine rainbow narratives my man. Pleasure discussing politics with you. This is typically how it goes on here.

Wellp, that's that. Don't pay any attention to the shape Bush left the country in. Don't pay attention to where the country is NOW. Proceed with your mack daddy tangerine rainbow narratives my man. Pleasure discussing politics with you. This is typically how it goes on here.

Do you have any clue how the credit crisis came about? I thought not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT