ADVERTISEMENT

Dr. Fauci is too smart and decent to work with Trump for very long.

Syskatine

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2018
Gotta have a yes man tell him what he wants to hear and lie for him..

Q: How are you managing to not get fired?

A: Well, that’s pretty interesting because to [Trump’s] credit, even though we disagree on some things, he listens. He goes his own way. He has his own style. But on substantive issues, he does listen to what I say.

A: Well, that’s pretty interesting because to [Trump’s] credit, even though we disagree on some things, he listens. He goes his own way. He has his own style. But on substantive issues, he does listen to what I say.
Worth reading the whole thing...

Q: You have not said China virus. (Trump frequently calls the cause of the spreading illness known as coronavirus disease 2019 a “China virus” or a “Chinese virus.”)

A: Ever.

Q: And you never will, will you?

A: No.

Reactions: Syskatine

Q: You have not said China virus. (Trump frequently calls the cause of the spreading illness known as coronavirus disease 2019 a “China virus” or a “Chinese virus.”)

Who gives a shit? He's not a politician. He can call it the Dr Seuss virus for all I care. Trump needs to properly brand it as Chinese however.

Do you understand that it is ongoing Chinese propoganda to say the US military released this virus? That is overcome via re-branding (Trump).

Do you understand it's Chinese propaganda to suggest that the use of "Chinese" when blaming the Chinese government's capability is racist? That too is overcome by recognizing China is a country, not a race.

Politicians and doctors have different jobs.

Why do you think he's frustrated?

Trump needs to properly brand it as Chinese however.

Yes, that's what he needs to be doing. Not telling the truth, or mobilizing resources two months ago for the medical equipment, or handling this deal -- picking fights with the Chinese. That's what a loser does that can't figure out anything else to do.

Reactions: davidallen

Crucially more important that it be called the correct name than anything else!

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Crucially more important that it be called the correct name than anything else!
It is another example of the IMPOTUS using his voice of the office to focus on the trivial or his own self importance rather than providing leadership to the citizenry.

Laughable to the point of being ridiculous.

No david, it's not. They are currently claiming this was brought into China via the US. It's important to establish the source and that source government's subsequent cover up. It's sad that you think this is "laughable" and "ridiculous" but it's not the first time you've been wrong.

No david, it's not. They are currently claiming this was brought into China via the US. It's important to establish the source and that source government's subsequent cover up. It's sad that you think this is "laughable" and "ridiculous" but it's not the first time you've been wrong.

Right? Don't worry about ventilators. Focus on how to insult them and name it. That's sooooo MAGA. You following that dumbassery is sooooo MAGA.

Collectively, this is probably the dumbest posting day of @Syskatine 's career.

Dumbest.

My dumbest post was saying I'd trade Trump's likely malfeasance over 4 years for single payer health care. He's been far worse than even I imagined, and hasn't touched health care.
For the dense. Chinese are of the East Asian race or family group. They are separate from European Caucasian, Indigenous American and Sub Saharan African. This is all there is.

Thank you Sunburnt. If it's a good time and you have nothing else going on, who came up with egg foo yung? Is it really chiney?

For the dense. Chinese are of the East Asian race or family group. They are separate from European Caucasian, Indigenous American and Sub Saharan African. This is all there is.
giphy.gif

Dumbest.

My dumbest post was saying I'd trade Trump's likely malfeasance over 4 years for single payer health care. He's been far worse than even I imagined, and hasn't touched health care.

Thank you Sunburnt. If it's a good time and you have nothing else going on, who came up with egg foo yung? Is it really chiney?

You are losing your fastball, and it wasn't that fast to start with.

Do you think Trump knows this? Maybe you could drop him a note...
You post this and a bunch on the Left think he should have overridden CDC/FDA process and protocol in early Feb.

Are you one of them that think that?

You post this and a bunch on the Left think he should have overridden CDC/FDA process and protocol in early Feb.

Does testing and tracking require overriding the process and protocol?

Bullshit on the OP

They need each other now, more than ever.

Again, you dis Trumps big brain at your own detriment.
Has Trump lost any dick measuring contests?

Hell to the no.

Reactions: iasooner1
Does testing and tracking require overriding the process and protocol?
I'm sure David's google website can answer if their process or protocol called for it and in what timeframes.

Sad for America that we don't have leadership strong enough to proactively implement testing and tracking.
Possibly. Possibly not.

Psychopaths can feign like they care. I see you.

What is laughable and ridiculous is believing "Trump rebranding it" will impact anyone but his sycophants. SMH. You can't see past your own hopes and wishes for the man.

Reactions: CowboyJD

I would suppose that a competent chief administrator would have contingency plans in place that would include when and how FDA processes restricting the production of essential health products would be handled in the case of a national emergency. We call this proactive planning.

Instead, it seems 3M had to inform Pence who quickly took action.

There is no possibly. We know that our leadership wasn't strong enough.

Project much on the psychopath thing?

You have yet to make a compelling case that number of people tested is a meaningful metric.

You figured out the issues with your assumption yet?

I would suppose that a competent chief administrator would have contingency plans in place that would include when and how FDA processes restricting the production of essential health products would be handled in the case of a national emergency. Instead, it seems 3M had to inform Pence who quickly took action. We call this proactive planning.
You do or dont want him to play doctor?

Reactions: okcpokefan12
You do or dont want him to play doctor?
No, he should not be playing doctor - why is this even a question?

I would be happy with competent administration of the functions of government (economic policy makers, CDC, FDA, Armed Forces, FEMA, etc) which includes appropriate delegations on topics such as vaccine availability projections, protocols for validation of candidate treatments, management of the most efficient supply chain organization on the planet (the US military), the time to deploy assets of the US Military, etc.

No. I would be happy with competent administration which includes appropriate delegations on topics such as vaccine availability projections, protocols for validation of candidate treatments, management of the most efficient supply chain organization on the planet (the US military), the time to deploy assets of the US Military, etc.

And he was being told what by whom at what times?

I can’t believe Trump has been as effective as he has, including his response to the virus, given the attacks he has taken nonstop from the media, Democrats, and republicans. Hell, impeachment alone cost us at least 10 days response time to the virus. Democrats have blood on their hands because of it.

Imagine how effective he could have been had he been supported.

What’s sad in America is 3.5 years or more of resistance/concentrated efforts to collude, delude and impede against a legal electoral majority victory and come away with nothing from the treasonous efforts
You worked hard wordsmithing - kudos.

Reality is politics is messy and the incompetent make excuses because it is so. What a bunch of cry babies.

Pretty sure no one competent advised him of anything that would cause him to say:

"when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."

That is him ad libbing like a dumb ass.

The indifference to American lives. All he was concerned about was lying and making himself look good. He should've been kicking it in the ass to have the equipment made right here, right now, and we'd have some optimism and know the feds are killing it. Nah -- he just lied and postured and tried to look good. They're so, so, comically bad at government.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT