ADVERTISEMENT

Don't be that guy...

Nice try. Other employees were moving in and out of the building and eavesdropping on the conversation, throughout. She would have no reason to lie to me, as she knows that I am very easy going and believe in letting people live their lives without penalty/persecution (as long as they stay within the law).
Trafficking in rumors reported by your "little birds" is not compatible with a narrative of having a self-styled easy going nature. And, I already identified the reason she would have to not share the full truth with you. You just refuse to accept that truth.
054e7b4672681467e266adddeec83161.jpg

Wow a chatty and overbearing old person. Thank god you were here to warn us of this new phenomenon.

Lol of course Wharri sticks up for the MAGA morons that wear everyone out.

Do you own your own business? Telling him to eff off could be potentially very bad for business. My clients have to really deserve to be fired before I will consider it. One pissed off client can take to SM and really have an effect on my bottom line. I don't even fire clients when they show up wearing Sooner gear.

I'm sure his payroll is crushing.

Trafficking in rumors reported by your "little birds" is not compatible with a narrative of having a self-styled easy going nature. And, I already identified the reason she would have to not share the full truth with you. You just refuse to accept that truth.
054e7b4672681467e266adddeec83161.jpg

You would probably know more about her than me, and more about me than me.

troll-alert-gif-2.gif

I'm sorry Been, but being a member of the party that assaults people just for wearing red hats isn't going to get you any sympathy for your suffering.

Did I not mention the red hat and the Reagan shirt he was wearing? Forgot about those details.

Not disappointed, just not fooled. Shit talking one of your Trump loving clients on this message board under the banner of "don't be that guy" is a little too convenient and narrativey.

Figured it would make for an interesting thread. No?

I'm serious though. I've been a big critic of prosthelytizing for as long as I can remember. I see this as very similar, if not the same. Are you a fan of prosthelytizing?

To take it one step further, my brother is an ultra-lib, and I have put a stop to him going off on a rant, with a stranger, on more than one occasion.

Mario is the vet techs boyfriend.

559_900.gif

Nope I’m wrong, he knows her but he is in the friend zone.

I'm serious though. I've been a big critic of prosthelytizing for as long as I can remember. I see this as very similar, if not the same. Are you a fan of prosthelytizing?
I don't have any issue with it. I'm a free guy and can choose to listen or not. If I choose not to, I can simply walk away. You know I'm a big supporter of religious freedom despite being an atheist.

To take it one step further, my brother is an ultra-lib, and I have put a stop to him going off on a rant, with a stranger, on more than one occasion.
I don't recall you ever posting about it. You posting about putting a stop to your ultra-lib brother seems more authentic than the OP.

I'm not trying to call you dishonest. The OP just seems like you're telling us about the 6 pound striped bass you caught despite having the standard 4 ounce perch on the hook. I'm probably just sensitive because you posted the OP about a client. That's a giant no no in my biz even on an anonymous message board like this.

I don't have any issue with it. I'm a free guy and can choose to listen or not. If I choose not to, I can simply walk away. You know I'm a big supporter of religious freedom despite being an atheist.

I don't recall you ever posting about it. You posting about putting a stop to your ultra-lib brother seems more authentic than the OP.

I'm not trying to call you dishonest. The OP just seems like you're telling us about the 6 pound striped bass you caught despite having the standard 4 ounce perch on the hook. I'm probably just sensitive because you posted the OP about a client. That's a giant no no in my biz even on an anonymous message board like this.

Cliff's Notes: Just the usual lame Been bullshit.:rolleyes:

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Do you own your own business? Telling him to eff off could be potentially very bad for business. My clients have to really deserve to be fired before I will consider it. One pissed off client can take to SM and really have an effect on my bottom line. I don't even fire clients when they show up wearing Sooner gear.
Then STFU and deal with it.

PS: I give clients the “life’s to short for you shyt” speech all the time, though I would not do so if one went on a pro Trump anti lib/marxist rant. I’d just bill him for the time.

Reactions: iasooner1
I think we should encourage Trump supporters to march peacefully in front of Been's business with signs saying, "Trump supporter owns this establishment."

Figured it would make for an interesting thread. No?

So do you consider your brother to also be “that guy” that none of us should be?

I dealt with Seniors for about ten years and have found a good number of them are lonely and don't have many people to talk to. When they do interact with people they tend to get into long drawn out conversations that can sometimes be monotonous if you are not interested in the topic. With the 24/7 news cycle it's not surprising that the topic would be political.
If you are a good business person that appreciates your client's business, you learn to listen and entertain the conversation, regardless of whether you agree or disagree. Sounds to me like you and your employees have some learning to do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT