ADVERTISEMENT

DOJ, FBI, IRS interfered with Hunter Biden probe, according to whistleblower testimony released by GOP

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Something else for the Democrats and their supporters to ignore.

Oh and 2 cents I used FOX because strangely enough the MSM doesn't show any articles on this at this time. Wonder why they are not blasting the airwaves and the internet with this breaking news?

giphy.gif

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Looks to me like the DOJ and FBI can not be trusted to fairly and equally enforce the law. With Durham's report, Whistleblower allegations and evidence it's time for a Special Council with unlimited power to investigate not only the Bidens but the DOJ and the FBI's alleged misconduct.

Looks to me like the DOJ and FBI can not be trusted to fairly and equally enforce the law. With Durham's report, Whistleblower allegations and evidence it's time for a Special Council with unlimited power to investigate not only the Bidens but the DOJ and the FBI's alleged misconduct.

lol

There's nothing to see here in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. I never dreamed I would see our own Kasavubu attack a former leader. Now I have.

Sunny,
We have a sad excuse of our old Off Topic board called O’Connells that needs your attention when convenient.
I’m still trying to get a few of our exiled members’ unshackled.
It’s not nearly as much fun as this site but has a lot of slows to torture

Sunny,
We have a sad excuse of our old Off Topic board called O’Connells that needs your attention when convenient.
There's potential there. 😁

Sunny,
This is a great site but I've never seen the legendary Indian fairdinkem put on a display likeness toto abuse here. soonerinlOUisiana and Alpha Woke abuse of the board's slow 12 is child's play. fairdinkem would be unmerciful to Sysk and Dave. I used to feel sorry for toto. I actually saw a time or two when I thought toto might have a point. Then the fairdinkem tsunami hit.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Sunny,
Post up a link G man. May have to check it out.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT