ADVERTISEMENT

Do you smoke rock to get you through your day

iasooner1

All-American
Nov 13, 2002
At the office or home @dave ? That would sort of explain the (corporate) moniker.

Last edited:
Well he did break up the Beattles so....
EnJx0d-WMAEavie

What’s it mean when you’re ‘Breaking Good’ in Ore ? Rock your days away and then ride the tiger at night to take the edge off ?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
She was a hottie back in the day, but she definitely has not aged well. :oops:

DuckDuckGo it if you dare....since I’m pretty sure you don’t google. :p

Oh I have seen her then and now, even back in the late 80's she looked rode hard and put up wet then. She used to hang out at Murray Park back then and would sunbathe topless. She tried to get me to come to her house and see all of her photos of all the Bands she slept with er I mean met, I declined. She was always messing with me when we would hang out down there, I guess because I had the long hair rock guy look back then I really don't know. She would always try and sometimes pinch your nipples real hard and say dirty stuff to you. She was and still is I imagine a character.
Way back she was very hot, long long ago. I remember her face being badly scarred and the rumor was that one night her BF caught her in a Tour Bus with some Band Member and he slammed her head first into the side bus window and it cut her face up really bad. Not sure if true or not but I know her face was scarred back then from something.

Reactions: iasooner1
Funny thread. Connie is my mother's cousin. She's a character.

Where is this Murray Park?

Connie's grandfather was a Muslim immigrant from Damascus, Syria. He sold goods door-to-door from a horse-drawn wagon around Johnson County, Arkansas. That's how he met his wife. As a Muslim, I wonder what he would have thought about his granddaughter becoming one of the most legendary...er....groupies of all time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT