ADVERTISEMENT

Did soonerinlOUisiana dispatch my_20mills?

Sunburnt Indian

Heisman Candidate
Nov 7, 2001
Edge of the Comancheria
I miss my_20mills glowing early voting analysis. Wife stood in record setting 90F heat to get in to vote Trump-Cruz-Curry about 3 days ago. I've driven by my voting place about 6 times in the last 3 days to find lines out the door. I've noticed not many really young who pollsters tell me are really going big for my_20mills word salad artist.

One election analyst tells me his gut tells him Trump runaway. If Trump could win Virginaia early it's over for Kumula. A really close Virginia very likely would be BAD news for the word salad artist.

Wife and son voted today, daughter in law is voting tomorrow. Son lives in Fort Worth City limits and said he had to stand in line for 30 minutes at 9:00 in the morning. When he finished voting the line had more than doubled.
He did crack me up when he said "you can sure tell the ones voting Democrat, bunch of damn freaks". I was so proud.

Gotta hand it to the lil fella he tries hard to put out all those Dim/CCP fires but its just too many for one tard to do. I think thats why he posted that he missed Dave so much the other day, Dave had to step in and try to save his sorry gaslighting ass many times without any luck. 🤣

Gotta hand it to the lil fella he tries hard to put out all those Dim/CCP fires but its just too many for one tard to do. I think thats why he posted that he missed Dave so much the other day, Dave had to step in and try to save his sorry gaslighting ass many times without any luck. 🤣
Real life Dave was a really good dude. I hope his family is doing ok.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT