ADVERTISEMENT

Designated Survivor [Netflix]

It turned the corner in an acceptable manner. We're still watching, but I'm only two consecutive crappy episodes away from pulling the plug.

Yep, still watching. Watching Quantico as well, which I always feel like I'm not smart enough to watch after the episode is over. Soooooo many twists & turns. If you like Quantico, follow @QuanticoWriters on Twitter. They tweet during the show and sometimes give little hints & clues of things to watch for. I am interested in learning more about the back stories of of the characters, which the writers promise is coming soon.

Good concept. Bad execution. I watched the first three episode and never got around to the fourth. Maybe it got better over time.
Yep, still watching. Watching Quantico as well, which I always feel like I'm not smart enough to watch after the episode is over. Soooooo many twists & turns. If you like Quantico, follow @QuanticoWriters on Twitter. They tweet during the show and sometimes give little hints & clues of things to watch for. I am interested in learning more about the back stories of of the characters, which the writers promise is coming soon.
I binged the last 3 weeks over the weekend. Getting pretty good IMO.

@tlwwake I caught the finale of Quantico but not Designated Survivor. I was hoping for more from the Quantico winter finale, but I'm not convinced Ryan is actually a terrorist, and I still can't figure out Miranda and the others' angle of what made them flip to the dark side.

Just finished it. I hate that it has taken this long for President and FBI agent's storylines to cross. We knew from one of the first episodes that Aaron was up to something, so I wasn't surprised he is the one who called the Dept of Defense. I'm interested to see how they pick this thing back up again, and who (if anyone) was shot at the swearing in ceremony.

Just finished it. I hate that it has taken this long for President and FBI agent's storylines to cross. We knew from one of the first episodes that Aaron was up to something, so I wasn't surprised he is the one who called the Dept of Defense. I'm interested to see how they pick this thing back up again, and who (if anyone) was shot at the swearing in ceremony.
Aaron is scum lol. March is too far away.

Yeah, I was just pissed when the Winter finale ended and they went all Walking Dead and won't have new episodes until March. I have no idea how they are doing in the ratings but that sounds like a long time for a new show to be out of the public eye.

Yeah, I was just pissed when the Winter finale ended and they went all Walking Dead and won't have new episodes until March. I have no idea how they are doing in the ratings but that sounds like a long time for a new show to be out of the public eye.
Ratings are pretty good, especially for a new show. We will see how it does when it returns.

This is a fantastic series IMO. Is Aaron really the scumbag? The freakin VP is creepy. The secret service guy is a bad ass. Is the secretary of state (or whatever she is) good or bad? The press secretary is major cool.

This is a fantastic series IMO. Is Aaron really the scumbag? The freakin VP is creepy. The secret service guy is a bad ass. Is the secretary of state (or whatever she is) good or bad? The press secretary is major cool.
My favorite new show!! Really well done IMO.

Sooooo what does everyone think about last week's episode? Didn't see that one coming at all!

If your talking about the girl taking out the VP and then capping herself, I was stunned. Must be some pretty powerful shit to hold that kind of influence over someone. This is the best show on my current watch list now that walking dead has turned into a yawner.

If your talking about the girl taking out the VP and then capping herself, I was stunned. Must be some pretty powerful shit to hold that kind of influence over someone. This is the best show on my current watch list now that walking dead has turned into a yawner.
I never saw the VPs wife doing a double murder suicide. That was insane. Tonight should be interesting.

Same here. There has got to be more to Aaron than what we've seen.....we still don't know who the lady was who gave him the file with the President's information at the beginning of the series, or why he wanted it.

I finally had enough of the far-fetched political idealolgy presented as intellectual superior and decided to stop watching last week.

Reactions: AC_Exotic
Pretty decent payoff I thought. Sets up next season well while resolving many questions and clearly identifying the enemy.

Reactions: BluegrassPoke
Ratings have dipped a bit... looks like 50/50 to get a season 3

I am still trying to figure out why the Mrs. got crushed. It might derail the show. And where in the hell is the son?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT