ADVERTISEMENT

Deep thoughts with Kamala Harris

CB94F6EA-5EAF-480F-808A-E372F8A32E40.png

Vlad: I will nuke you.

President Harris: You know Vlad. Can I call you Vlad (cackle) I was talking to my friend Boris over in the UK about tea Earl Grey and i asked him what does it mean the price of tea in China and no one knew. So we rang up Xi and he was mad because he was already in bed. cackle cackle. So I understand you are mad but we did not wake you up so it amazes me and I do not know why. By the way do you know why they say the price of tea in China? Boris and I would really like to know. cackle cackle

Vlad: Lord take me now.

Did Harris have a stroke recently? Serious question. She has truly became a babbling idiot. She didn’t seem to be this scrambled in the past.

She's an idiot and feeling the heat more and more each day. Book getting ready to come out with those (unnamed sources) that is going to throw her to the wolves.

You could fit what she knows about anything other then sleeping her way to the top in the contractile vacuole of an ameba.

Roses are Red
Kamala's not black
Joe's got dementia
and hunter does crack

Of course, I cant stand your politics. But in real life, I’m rootin’ for ya! Setbacks happen to us all. But you have regrouped and are pushing ahead. Good for you.
Not too many in the world who can break a right hand’s 3rd metacarpal into 3 pieces as a 17-year-old requiring 4 screws in surgery, get MRSA in his left hand for another surgery…..and come out the other side stickin’

Not too many in the world who can break a right hand’s 3rd metacarpal into 3 pieces as a 17-year-old requiring 4 screws in surgery, get MRSA in his left hand for another surgery…..and come out the other side stickin’
Well, there is that one guy that lost an arm and thus had to become a one armed drummer...😁

All kidding aside, that's awesome that you're still able to do what you enjoy despite those setbacks. If you do a show in the OKC metro, hit me up. I can pack a place with the folks I work with.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT