ADVERTISEMENT

Daton fix out!!

Any word on what the injury is? They are saying “significant time” so I'm thinking possible knee. Must of got banged up in practice before Lindenwood. I'm sure someone on here can help, but I don't recall Daton missing any matches due to injury since his RS year when he only wrestled 5 matches. I want to say he was dealing with a shoulder injury then, but that was 7 years ago now!

This is really bad news for Bedlam, be hard to beat OU without Fix and Surber.

We could also have trouble with Lehigh. :(

Last edited:
This is really bad news for Bedlam, be hard to beat OU without Fix and Surber.

We could also have trouble with Lehigh. :(
How long is Surber expected to be out?

In Bedlam, the W/L probably won’t change but bonus could. Witcraft probably still beats their 133 and Surber or Hass likely won’t beat Buchanan.

How long is Surber expected to be out?

In Bedlam, the W/L probably won’t change but bonus could. Witcraft probably still beats their 133 and Surber or Hass likely won’t beat Buchanan.
We need the Fix bonus OU & win v Lehigh, Haas prob gives up bonus to both Buchanan & Beard and Witcraft to Crookham.

Any word on what the injury is? They are saying “significant time” so I'm thinking possible knee. Must of got banged up in practice before Lindenwood. I'm sure someone on here can help, but I don't recall Daton missing any matches due to injury since his RS year when he only wrestled 5 matches. I want to say he was dealing with a shoulder injury then, but that was 7 years ago now
Any word on what the injury is? They are saying “significant time” so I'm thinking possible knee. Must of got banged up in practice before Lindenwood. I'm sure someone on here can help, but I don't recall Daton missing any matches due to injury since his RS year when he only wrestled 5 matches. I want to say he was dealing with a shoulder injury then, but that was 7 years ago now!
Don’t believe everything you hear

Reactions: driad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT