ADVERTISEMENT

Dan took over this board

kruxter

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2004
Dan has taken over this board. That's not a good thing. When David Allen was here, I thought it was a better debate. But no longer.

We don't need to respond to Dan's constant anti-semite and anti-christian bullshit. This dude has nothing else to do. Does he have a life or family? He appears to be a professional protagonist. We should recognize the clown show he creates. It appears this is his full-time job.

Last edited:
Dan has taken over this board. That's not a good thing. When David Allen was here, I thought it was a better debate. But no longer.

We don't need to respond to Dan's constant anti-semite and anti-christian bullshit. This dude has nothing else to do. Does he have a life or family? He appears to be a professional protagonist. We should recognize the clown show he creates. It appears this is his full-time job.
Might I suggest that when I make multiple threads on a subject you find discomforting to contemplate you only click on to one to read, consider what is being said and reply accordingly. I’m sure it is annoying to read about something so gruesome you’d rather keep it hidden and out of mind. Imagine how the Palestinians who are living through the nightmare 24/7 feel!

As regards your accusation that my threads reveal anti-Semitism on my part, I think it was Moshe Dayan who came upon the idea to propagandize that the state of Israel, a secular organization, and Zionism, an ideology, were indistinct from Judaism itself. In that way Israel, whom I call Uncle Bibi, could claim that any criticism of the secular state of Israel or the ideology of Zionism is equivalent to criticism of the religion of Judaism and voila! Israel could call it anti-Semitism and hang on to its status as “the victim.” Brilliant move on his part and it’s worked like magic! On this board, for example, I have never once espoused disdain for Judaism or the Jewish people (because I have no disdain for them) and yet you and the rest of the tag team have convinced yourselves you’re dealing with a rabid anti-Semite. It’s maybe the best political strategy devised in the last century and like I said it has worked miraculously. There’s a sucker born every minute!

It’s become a mental disease for him. Like liberalism. They/he think getting their point across is continually bombarding people with their point of view. I saw segment on 20/20 years ago where a mom always yelled at her kids. Eventually it became a way of life and the kids didn’t listen to her any more. We all know Dan’s position and I put him on ignore for a week or so just so some of his drivel reaches the second page. Maybe Dan needs to go to Gaza and actually help instead of being a keyboard warrior.

Last edited:
Might I suggest that when I make multiple threads on a subject you find discomforting to contemplate you only click on to one to read, consider what is being said and reply accordingly. I’m sure it is annoying to read about something so gruesome you’d rather keep it hidden and out of mind. Imagine how the Palestinians who are living through the nightmare 24/7 feel!

As regards your accusation that my threads reveal anti-Semitism on my part, I think it was Moshe Dayan who came upon the idea to propagandize that the state of Israel, a secular organization, and Zionism, an ideology, were indistinct from Judaism itself. In that way Israel, whom I call Uncle Bibi, could claim that any criticism of the secular state of Israel or the ideology of Zionism is equivalent to criticism of the religion of Judaism and voila! Israel could call it anti-Semitism and hang on to its status as “the victim.” Brilliant move on his part and it’s worked like magic! On this board, for example, I have never once espoused disdain for Judaism or the Jewish people (because I have no disdain for them) and yet you and the rest of the tag team have convinced yourselves you’re dealing with a rabid anti-Semite. It’s maybe the best political strategy devised in the last century and like I said it has worked miraculously. There’s a sucker born every minute!

Yer doing great.

A whole thread dedicated to what a douche you’ve become.

old-man-angry.gif

Spamming has historically been moderated on this site. Whether you agree or disagree (and I’m not saying I’m strongly on either side), there’s precedent at least.

• Love
Reactions: okcpokefan12
I put him on ignore and the board is clutter free for me many weeks ago. Took him off ignore and I was like holy cow, the guy has triple dog dared himself. He even said he quit and I give up at one time? I put him back on ignore. Only reason to respond to him at this point is if it is just sporting pleasure for you. Otherwise a complete waste of time because he ain't changing his mind on anything and you can predict what he is going to post each day. He knows he is not changing anyone's mind. He might think he is on some righteous mission but it is past that probably now and for him it is also sport, or he really does believe somehow what he is doing is actually going to lead some "good".

You don't have to make a mod do what you can do for yourself, none of my business but my worthless 2 cents.

Last edited:

soldier-boy-aborddelimpala.gif

I wouldn’t want to see anybody stop posting their opinion.

We all have opinions. Our opinions generally don’t make a difference as to how the world works. This board can be an interesting way to get to know people and have a debate, but we frequently take ourselves far too seriously.

We all have opinions. Our opinions generally don’t make a difference as to how the world works. This board can be an interesting way to get to know people and have a debate, but we frequently take ourselves far too seriously.
There’s no point in having an opinion if you don’t take it seriously! 😏

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian

I still love the questions that measure one's ability to reason. Can you make a straight line on a softball with a magic marker? The correct answer is no. I still want to ask this question of AT&T's very smart Lily. I would guess she would say, "yes."

Let me add this: the problem I see on an opinion board like this is not necessarily that we take our own opinion too seriously but rather we take other people’s opinion too seriously.

• Wow
At this point Dan has made his opinion know to everyone. Each new post brings nothing new, advances no debate, and is counterproductive to himself. If he limited his posts to new revelations that were relevant to new discussion, he would go a long way in helping himself get the information he desires. However, I have little hope he will do so.

At this point Dan has made his opinion know to everyone. Each new post brings nothing new, advances no debate, and is counterproductive to himself. If he limited his posts to new revelations that were relevant to new discussion, he would go a long way in helping himself get the information he desires. However, I have little hope he will do so.
Baloney. I find new things to say about the genocide of the Palestinians by the Zionists every day. It’s the fact you don’t want to think it’s genocide and/or you don’t want to think the Zionists might in any way be one of the “baddies” that makes you believe you’re hearing nothing new. You guys make so much fun of leftists for being so easily triggered by hearing things they don’t want to hear and then emotionally fall apart from being triggered when I point out the evil the Zionists perpetuate. You cluster in your little support groups and work tirelessly to prop up each other. Frankly it’s pathetic. What I write “advances no debate” because instead of debating or even just talking about it you guys to the man immediately hop on to the ad hominem train and hurl insults at me and about me like the snowflake leftist college kids you find so disdainful. Did I already say it’s pathetic? It’s pathetic.

Last edited:
Baloney. I find new things to say about the genocide of the Palestinians by the Zionists every day. It’s the fact you don’t want to think it’s genocide and/or you don’t want to think the Zionists might in any way be one of the “baddies” that makes you believe you’re hearing nothing new. You guys make so much fun of leftists for being so easily triggered by hearing things they don’t want to hear and then emotionally fall apart from being triggered when I point out the evil the Zionists perpetuate. You cluster in your little support groups and work tirelessly to prop up each other. Frankly it’s pathetic. What I write “advances no debate” because instead of debating or even just talking about it you giys to the man immediately hop on to the ad hominem train and hurl insults at me and about me like the snowflake leftist college kids you find so disdainful. Did it alteady say it’s pathetic? It’s pathetic.

We do make fun of leftist propaganda.

Thats what we’re doing with you.

You act like you’re providing a service against all the pro Israeli news.

The only time anybody posts that is in response to your constant spamming.

Read the room.

Or don’t.

Just don’t try and turn yourself into a martyr when you’re trolling.

We do make fun of leftist propaganda.

Thats what we’re doing with you.

You act like you’re providing a service against all the pro Israeli news.

The only time anybody posts that is in response to your constant spamming.

Read the room.

Or don’t.

Just don’t try and turn yourself into a martyr when you’re trolling.
Okay, no martyrdom for me. Now you step away from your “mean girl clique” and drop the frivolous left-wing Alinsky “ridicule” tactic and engage like a man.

Okay, no martyrdom for me. Now you step away from your “mean girl clique” and drop the frivolous left-wing Alinsky “ridicule” tactic and engage like a man.

Sure, Dup.

It’s everyone else.

Couldn’t be you.

Talk like a man?

Funny, you’ve been all up in your feelings.

Basically all you post are feelings and I’ll be nice here, falsehoods.

Like “genocide” it’s not happening.

But, the brain bug got you and despite you knowing genocide isn’t happening you keep saying that crap.

You’ll say you believe it’s happening, but you can’t show anyone that it happening.

Again feelings.

That’s why nobody can take your trolling seriously.

Sure, Dup.

It’s everyone else.

Couldn’t be you.

Talk like a man?

Funny, you’ve been all up in your feelings.

Basically all you post are feelings and I’ll be nice here, falsehoods.

Like “genocide” it’s not happening.

But, the brain bug got you and despite you knowing genocide isn’t happening you keep saying that crap.

You’ll say you believe it’s happening, but you can’t show anyone that it happening.

Again feelings.

That’s why nobody can take your trolling seriously.
I have no doubts those of you in the “mean girl clique” who are so easily triggered when hearing nasty things said about your devotions refuse to take me seriously. I’m sure of it. But you are not the only ones on this board, you’re just the crew that thinks you’re the cool kids.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT