ADVERTISEMENT

Dan-O, how’d you miss this?

I didn’t miss it. I follow her on Instagram and saw it there. As for @my_2cents contention regarding her, I would say he is confused about her like he is confused about most things. She knows exactly who/what she is: a small government liberal who recognizes the limits of democracy’s ability to succeed when it expects too much of government without a clear and overwhelming mandate. There are many policies about which she and @my_2cents agree, but unlike him she recognizes their implementation without overwhelming approval by the people will only cause dissension and distress on society, that if she’s going to get her way she needs to persuade the American people of the correctness of her policy, not claim because she got 50.1% of a vote she gets to do anything she wants and ignore the 49.9% that vehemently disagree with her. That’s why she’ll never be accepted by the Democratic Party, especially the Clinton crime wing and those that are further left of Hillary. Last night was a bloodbath for the Democrats. As a hypothetical had Tulsi been running instead of McCauliffe she would have won going away. The Democrats are too dug in on forcing their policies on people who obviously have doubts about them and reality bit them on the ass. It will be interesting to see if they learned anything from the bloodbath. I doubt they have.

As for @my_2cents contention regarding her, I would say he is confused about her like he is confused about most things.
She is absolutely confused about what she believes. This is why she got ran of politics. No one would vote for her because most people saw her for what she is.

When she realized Democrats (including progressives) didn't trust her, she tried to cozy up to Republicans. But they saw through her game too.

Gabbard is a fraud. She is also lousy at politics who utterly destroyed her own career.

As a hypothetical had Tulsi been running instead of McCauliffe she would have won going away.
🤣🤣🤣

Gabbard couldn't even get re-elected to her own House seat in 2020. She burnt so many bridges in Hawaii, it is a wonder she still has any friends there. Yet, you think she could have gotten elected Governor of Virginia? Man, you are seriously delusional.

Hardly anyone wants to vote for Gabbard. You don't even want to vote for her!😆😆

I didn’t miss it. I follow her on Instagram and saw it there. As for @my_2cents contention regarding her, I would say he is confused about her like he is confused about most things. She knows exactly who/what she is: a small government liberal who recognizes the limits of democracy’s ability to succeed when it expects too much of government without a clear and overwhelming mandate. There are many policies about which she and @my_2cents agree, but unlike him she recognizes their implementation without overwhelming approval by the people will only cause dissension and distress on society, that if she’s going to get her way she needs to persuade the American people of the correctness of her policy, not claim because she got 50.1% of a vote she gets to do anything she wants and ignore the 49.9% that vehemently disagree with her. That’s why she’ll never be accepted by the Democratic Party, especially the Clinton crime wing and those that are further left of Hillary. Last night was a bloodbath for the Democrats. As a hypothetical had Tulsi been running instead of McCauliffe she would have won going away. The Democrats are too dug in on forcing their policies on people who obviously have doubts about them and reality bit them on the ass. It will be interesting to see if they learned anything from the bloodbath. I doubt they have.
Oh, and let me agree she is spot on with this post. She is spot on more often than not, and that's one of the reasons I hold her in high esteem.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Oh, and let me agree she is spot on with this post. She is spot on more often than not, and that's one of the reasons I hold her in high esteem.
I would add I don't know if she would have won reelection had she chosen to run again. I think she probably would have, but there's no doubt the Clinton crime wing was scouring the district to find someone to primary her. But I don't think a two-time combat veteran is someone who would run from a fight if she had wanted to stay. I believe her when she says she was burned out by seeing the corruption all around her in Washington, the same reason Justin Amash, the Liberrtarian, and Trey Gowdy, the conservative Republican gave.

The irony of the presidential race, IMO, is Tulsi Gabbard would have been the "moderate" unifier that Joe Biden's handlers ran him as. She would have ended the war in Afghanistan quickly and without the clusterfu_k the Biden team handed us. She was the perfect candidate to bring the two sides closer together. So, of course the Democrat establishment could not allow that to happen. @my_2cents is right that she was reviled by the establishment and they did everything in their power to upend her reputation. They prefer loss to the Republicans, who they know they can work with (and work over) to seeing the turmoil they intentionally create brought to a low boil.

A question for Ponca Dan: In an intelligence quotient testing class room setting, who would score higher, Tulsi or 20mils? soonerinlOUisiana and I can tell you and provide you with a near accurate degree of separation. Medic007 and OUSOONER67 can also. How about it?

I would add I don't know if she would have won reelection had she chosen to run again. I think she probably would have,
She wouldn't have won and she knew it. That is why she didn't run for re-election. She didn't want to be embarrassed.

Gabbard has made a lot of enemies in Hawaii. They don't like her. And it has little to do with the Clintons.

I believe her when she says she was burned out by seeing the corruption all around her in Washington,
Yeah right, but yet she wanted to be President?🙄

The junk you believe.😆😆

@my_2cents is right that she was reviled by the establishment and they did everything in their power to upend her reputation. They prefer loss to the Republicans, who they know they can work with (and work over) to seeing the turmoil they intentionally create brought to a low boil.
She was reviled by progressive Democrats too. It just wasn't "establishment Democrats."

And last time I checked @Ponca Dan, Biden is President. He won the 2020 election. So no, Democrats don't prefer losing to Republicans. That is why they didn't nominate Gabbard.

Last edited:
A question for Ponca Dan: In an intelligence quotient testing class room setting, who would score higher, Tulsi or 20mils? soonerinlOUisiana and I can tell you and provide you with a near accurate degree of separation. Medic007 and OUSOONER67 can also. How about it?
I have been continuously impressed by her obvious intelligence and ability to express her views in a rational manner in which most people understand she means exactly what she says. There is no “double speak” in Tulsi Gabbard.

The Democrats are too dug in on forcing their policies on people who obviously have doubts about them and reality bit them on the ass. It will be interesting to see if they learned anything from the bloodbath. I doubt they have.

I have been continuously impressed by her obvious intelligence and ability to express her views in a rational manner in which most people understand she means exactly what she says. There is no “double speak” in Tulsi Gabbard.
As you well know, we all provide gold mines of information with our every post. My question was needless and partly in jest. I'm well aware you know the scoring order of the subjects I mentioned along with the large gap in scoring.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT