ADVERTISEMENT

Dan, here's the perfect 2024 themesong for.......

Actually, Jimmy Bob, this is my theme song for all time, not just 2024.

War is unacceptable to HamasPutinDan unless it's started by Hamas or Putin.

Then he can call those trying to defend themselves "war mongers".

Is Israel lobbing airstrikes into refugee camps, schools, medical ambulance convoys, etc. defending themselves in your mind? Seems like a plethora of unnecessary collateral damage to me, but you’ll nonetheless laugh at it, won’t you?

carry on

Is Israel lobbing airstrikes into refugee camps, schools, medical ambulance convoys, etc. defending themselves in your mind? Seems like a plethora of unnecessary collateral damage to me, but you’ll nonetheless laugh at it, won’t you?

carry on
You do know that combatants hiding amongst civilians render the area a valid military target, right?

Carryawn with your willful stupidity and anti-Jewish bias.

You do know that combatants hiding amongst civilians render the area a valid military target, right?

Carryawn with your willful stupidity and anti-Jewish bias.

And the truly ethical and moral response is to blow em all up, amirite?

Chickensh!t pussy IDF can’t fight a real war without being afraid some might be (gasp) KIA. Nah…better to kill a hundred to maybe kill one Hamas.

carryawn

Chickensh!t pussy IDF can’t fight a real war without being afraid some might be (gasp) KIA. Nah…better to kill a hundred to maybe kill one Hamas.

carryawn
Would love to see an IDF soldier turn your face and dough-boy body into a pulp, internet tough guy.

Want to say that to one of them in person? I can arrange it. It can even be a woman, and she'd rip off your baby nuts.

carryawn
LOL at someone who can't even pay child support calling the Israeli military "pussies". 🤣

Would love to see an IDF soldier turn your face and dough-boy body into a pulp, internet tough guy.

Want to say that to one of them in person? I can arrange it. It can even be a woman, and she'd rip off your baby nuts.

Hey! This is the dumbfvck that called out Clayton. Mamma's basement biscuit boy's credibility is less than zip-nada.

carryawn
Dumbass.
Cvnt
On
29b.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT