ADVERTISEMENT

Damn frats are gonna save America

The South will save America.

patch473.jpg

Imagine your commencement ceremony at the end of five very difficult years of college. Your family and friends are in the stadium crowd, full of pride and excitement on the day. But here come the pro-Hamas ragheads to disrupt the ceremony. I'd be beyond pissed off.

Imagine your commencement ceremony at the end of five very difficult years of college. Your family and friends are in the stadium crowd, full of pride and excitement on the day. But here come the pro-Hamas ragheads to disrupt the ceremony. I'd be beyond pissed off.
Rubber bullets to cabezas.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Even better, you did not have a high school graduation 4 years ago and now they try to cancel this one.

An old friend graduated from Columbia Law several decades back. He shakes his head that they literally do not give grades any more, and yes everyone passes.

This appears to be more of the same "how could we possibly go to class with ALL THE INJUSTICE in the world."

Personally, I like watching people try stay standing when the water cannons are blowing them across the courtyard.

An old friend graduated from Columbia Law several decades back. He shakes his head that they literally do not give grades any more, and yes everyone passes.

This appears to be more of the same "how could we possibly go to class with ALL THE INJUSTICE in the world."

Personally, I like watching people try stay standing when the water cannons are blowing them across the courtyard.
Rubber bullets.

Dead Palestinian children?: 🤣😂😅😆

Graduations cancelled: 🤬👊🏻😡👹

Interesting. No wonder Israel keeps getting attacked, and Muslims hate America. I just…gosh…can’t fathom why…..

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes

Days ago, Channel 7 reported that over a hundred female draftees refused to serve as surveillance soldiers near the separation line with Gaza. Israeli news reports said this was the third draft since October 7 to observe a significant number of refusals to serve in the unit.

Netanyahu drafting women to fight this bullsh!t war??…chickensh!t IDF gonna chickensh!ts

carry on

Days ago, Channel 7 reported that over a hundred female draftees refused to serve as surveillance soldiers near the separation line with Gaza. Israeli news reports said this was the third draft since October 7 to observe a significant number of refusals to serve in the unit.

Netanyahu drafting women to fight this bullsh!t war??…chickensh!t IDF gonna chickensh!ts

carry on
Sexist.

Dead Palestinian children?: 🤣😂😅😆

Graduations cancelled: 🤬👊🏻😡👹

Interesting. No wonder Israel keeps getting attacked, and Muslims hate America. I just…gosh…can’t fathom why….

700,000 dead aborted children last year alone in the US? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dead Palestinian children? 😟🤬👊🏻😡👹😟

Interesting.

Last edited:

carry on
Such an unbiased news report:

"as "Israel's" global image continues to be tarnished by its ongoing genocide in Gaza."

carry on
Lay off the aqua net.

• Love
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT