ADVERTISEMENT

CowboyUp61

GG121AND2

All-American
Aug 1, 2007
The sudden death of Wrestling for Life board member, Brian Stutzman, created a vacancy on our board. I am happy to announce that CowboyUp61 has been selected to fill the void. I am certain that you have all noticed his commitment to WFL. I look forward to his expanded role.

My first try at fundraising during offseason-went shopping today, and between my wife and I we found 12 pairs of shoes on clearance-average cost of $20 each for brand new shoes, that will be donated to middle school teams across the country.

photo.php

For $25, you can sponsor a pair of shoes-that will include shipping to the distribution point. Donate here if so inclined!
http://www.wrestlingforlife.org/index.php/donate

Reactions: oberebo
This is the kind of thing that keeps Wrestling for Life going and growing.CowboyUp and his wife found new shoes at clearance prices. Instead of 4 or 5 middle school kids getting the shoes they need, 12 do. That's more than we normally send a qualified school. Will Cowboy fans sponsor the remaining eight?

By the way, we work very closely with Corey Presgrove, grandson of Cowboy legend, Joe McDaniel to get shoes on the feet of Oklahoma kids. Here's a message I recently received from Corey:

"All of the high school kids are loving those new john smith shoes made by Brute! Thank you again for all of your support!"

Reactions: jon_osu
The sudden death of Wrestling for Life board member, Brian Stutzman, created a vacancy on our board. I am happy to announce that CowboyUp61 has been selected to fill the void. I am certain that you have all noticed his commitment to WFL. I look forward to his expanded role.
I’m sorry for your loss!
Good good guys, keep up the good work!!!!

Happened to have a bit of time between meetings, so I stopped at a local sporting goods store where I happen to know the owners a bit. Guess what happened? Yep-more sponsorship opportunities! Three pairs of 7 and a pair of 8's on the way tomorrow.

You have seen GG's posts-shoes going to places that are not wrestling strongholds by any means. Help him keep the momentum going!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT