ADVERTISEMENT

Conservative Cal Thomas On Conservative Townhall

Do you think you are telling people something they do not already know? LMAO Trump is a narcissistic, womanizing, asshole and those are his good traits but he is seen as someone the corrupt Washington Cartel fears. The more they attack and try to punish him the more support he gets. We keep trying to get this thru the anti Trump crowds thick skulls but for some reason your kind refuses to listen. If Trump does get reelected you will have no one to blame but yourselves.

Do you think you are telling people something they do not already know? LMAO Trump is a narcissistic, womanizing, asshole and those are his good traits but he is seen as someone the corrupt Washington Cartel fears. The more they attack and try to punish him the more support he gets. We keep trying to get this thru the anti Trump crowds thick skulls but for some reason your kind refuses to listen. If Trump does get reelected you will have no one to blame but yourselves.
Oh, I listen alright. What I'm trying to get through the thick skulls of the "Trump is my god" crowd is there are far better people than him to represent them, people with lasting accomplishments beyond being a narcissistic, womanizing asshole (and those are his good traits). And, no, if Trump gets re-elected I will blame the bozos who voted for him since they'll be the one responsible.

Oh, I listen alright. What I'm trying to get through the thick skulls of the "Trump is my god" crowd is there are far better people than him to represent them, people with lasting accomplishments beyond being a narcissistic, womanizing asshole (and those are his good traits). And, no, if Trump gets re-elected I will blame the bozos who voted for him since they'll be the one responsible.
You still don't get it, supporting Trump is the biggest Fyou people think they can give to Democrats and the Washington Cartel. No one else out there provides that. Yea it maybe petty but it is what it is.

I pray you're not dumb enough to think that's some sort of worst-case scenario.

Have you seen our social, economic, and freedom-crushing trends of the last 3 years?

You still don't get it, supporting Trump is the biggest Fyou people think they can give to Democrats and the Washington Cartel. No one else out there provides that. Yea it maybe petty but it is what it is.
I get it! I get it! How many times do I have to say it before you believe me? Trump is the biggest FU to Democrats and the Swamp in your lifetime. Finally somebody told them where they could go and you’re so excited and enamored by it you’ll follow him through the gates of hell. (What you don’t understand about him is he’ll stop in front of those gates and wave you through.) You’re so dazzled by him you’ll ignore any and all of his shortcomings because by God you want to rub the noses of the Democrats in your victory, it means more to you than what’s best for the country. You’ll even disparage more accomplished, more intelligent (far more intelligent), more worthy Republicans in your determination to get the emotional best of the Swamp. What I’m telling you is he made no impact on the Swamp the first time around, you’re just buying his line of bs that *this time* he’ll put them in their place. It’s talk. All he is is big blustery talk. There are far more qualified Republicans than him to get noticeable results, but you won’t give any of them the time of day because you’re all in on cramming Donald Trump down everyone’s throat.

I pray you're not dumb enough to think that's some sort of worst-case scenario.

Have you seen our social, economic, and freedom-crushing trends of the last 3 years?
Oh, please, have you not read anything I’ve written about Biden and the Democrats? As much as I can’t stand Donald Trump - and I can barely tolerate the sight of him - I’d take a hundred Donald Trumps over one Joe Biden or any other known Democrat.

There's revulsion among the masses right now, and it ain't directed at the president who gave us this:

— Lowest black unemployment in American history.

— Lowest Hispanic unemployment in American history.

— Lowest female unemployment in decades.

— Stock market going through the roof.

— Record 401(k) gains.

— America energy independent for the first time in decades.

— Record low gasoline prices.

— No new foreign wars.

— Multiple peace treaties signed in Middle East.

— Positive economic headlines on a regular basis.

Trump BOOM as Soaring US Economy Records Best Growth in FOUR YEARS

156,945,000: 2018 Ends With Record Employment; Participation Rate Hits Trump-Era High

Manufacturing Industry Posts Biggest Annual Job Gain in 20 years

Hispanic Unemployment Rate Hits Record Low in December

BET Founder: Trump's Economy is Bringing Black Workers Back into the Labor Force

U.S. Holiday Retail Sales Are Strongest in Years, Early Data Show

The jobless rate for Hispanics hit a record low of 3.9% in September, while African Americans maintained its lowest rate ever, 5.5%.

Trump put up good numbers until he didn’t. I think a lot of people don’t like Trump and don’t want him to be president ever again. But when faced with the choice between Trump and Biden they’ll hold their noses and go with Trump (or Kennedy or West). IMO if Trump is the nominee the race will be a nail biter that may take days to resolve. Someone like DeSantis would win in a walk. But there’s no way the Trump faithful are going to be denied. If it isn’t Trump it will be proof to them the Republican Party is as corrupt as everything else. That’s the way they see it and nothing is going to change their minds.

I get it! I get it! How many times do I have to say it before you believe me? Trump is the biggest FU to Democrats and the Swamp in your lifetime. Finally somebody told them where they could go and you’re so excited and enamored by it you’ll follow him through the gates of hell. (What you don’t understand about him is he’ll stop in front of those gates and wave you through.) You’re so dazzled by him you’ll ignore any and all of his shortcomings because by God you want to rub the noses of the Democrats in your victory, it means more to you than what’s best for the country. You’ll even disparage more accomplished, more intelligent (far more intelligent), more worthy Republicans in your determination to get the emotional best of the Swamp. What I’m telling you is he made no impact on the Swamp the first time around, you’re just buying his line of bs that *this time* he’ll put them in their place. It’s talk. All he is is big blustery talk. There are far more qualified Republicans than him to get noticeable results, but you won’t give any of them the time of day because you’re all in on cramming Donald Trump down everyone’s throat.

Your diatribe proves that despite your vehement protestations to the contrary, you indeed still do not get it.

Give us your example of more qualified Republicans.

I have one in mind but that person is not running nor do I want them to run this cycle. I want them to wait until 2028.

Give us your example of more qualified Republicans.

I have one in mind but that person is not running nor do I want them to run this cycle. I want them to wait until 2028.
DeSantis is running. He’s been a very good governor at stymieing the leftists in his state and has shown he knows how to put together a team that gets results and keeps the Democrats at bay. Trump is wise to avoid him in debate, if people could see his record up against Trump’s the polls would shift dramatically. What’s the name of Virginia’s governor? He’d be better than Trump, can stifle his political opposition with greater competence than Trump ever could. Although let’s face it, Trump never stifled his opponents, just talked trash about them. The only problem with the Virginia governor is name recognition as evidenced by the fact I can’t remember it

Your diatribe proves that despite your vehement protestations to the contrary, you indeed still do not get it.
Nonsense. I described the attitude with precision, I just used words in ways you don’t want to hear. Let me try it a different way. Trump supporters may not be that supportive of Trump the man. After all he’s a narcissistic womanizing asshole (and those are his best traits). What they support is Trump the symbol. To them he represents a fighter for what they believe, someone who will stand tall against political foes they despise. (Even though he did none of that, just said he did, and that was enough for them.) And the more the opposition persecutes him the madder they get and become more determined to use him as a battering ram. And their need to see him win overwhelms every other factor. They don’t care if there are other better Republican candidates that could win convincingly, they are determined to pull him to victory.

Last edited:
DeSantis is running. He’s been a very good governor at stymieing the leftists in his state and has shown he knows how to put together a team that gets results and keeps the Democrats at bay. Trump is wise to avoid him in debate, if people could see his record up against Trump’s the polls would shift dramatically. What’s the name of Virginia’s governor? He’d be better than Trump, can stifle his political opposition with greater competence than Trump ever could. Although let’s face it, Trump never stifled his opponents, just talked trash about them. The only problem with the Virginia governor is name recognition as evidenced by the fact I can’t remember it
DeSantis is OK but his campaign has been very disappointing to date. Younkin is the one I was referring to but I think he needs another cycle of political seasoning before he's ready to take on the Washington Cartel.

DeSantis is OK but his campaign has been very disappointing to date. Younkin is the one I was referring to but I think he needs another cycle of political seasoning before he's ready to take on the Washington Cartel.
DeSantis is disappointing because to this point it’s Trump vs all the others. If DeSantis hangs on until it’s a two-man race I think you’ll see the polls tighten significantly. Especially if DeSantis can debate Trump one-on-one.

Nonsense. I described the attitude with precision, I just used words in ways you don’t want to hear. Let me try it a different way. Trump supporters may not be that supportive of Trump the man. After all he’s a narcissistic womanizing asshole (and those are his best traits). What they support is Trump the symbol. To them he represents a fighter for what they believe, someone who will stand tall against political foes they despise. (Even though he did none of that, just said he did, and that was enough for them.) And the more the opposition persecutes him the madder they get and become more determined to use him as a bettering ram. And their need to see him win overwhelms every other factor. They don’t care if there are other better Republican candidates that could win convincingly, they are determined to pull him to victory.

You are clueless Dan. I have no idea what exactly has so thoroughly blinded you on this issue, but you are categorically, unequivocally, wrong.

There are vast quantities of voters who will vote for Trump and not remotely resemble your trite, condescending characterization.

The fact that you can’t comprehend this is troubling, since I think you typically have a reasonable perspective on things like this.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
DeSantis is disappointing because to this point it’s Trump vs all the others. If DeSantis hangs on until it’s a two-man race I think you’ll see the polls tighten significantly. Especially if DeSantis can debate Trump one-on-one.
For someone who never votes, you seem way too sure to know exactly why and how some people are motivated to go vote and who they vote for.

For someone who never votes, you seem way too sure to know exactly why and how some people are motivated to go vote and who they vote for.
I have eyes and ears and observation capabilities. If it will make you feel any better I couched my writing by saying “I think” such and such will happen. My voting habits play no role in what I write. (I still can’t get over how much my not voting bothers some of you. Why do you care if I vote or not?)

I have eyes and ears and observation capabilities. If it will make you feel any better I couched my writing by saying “I think” such and such will happen. My voting habits play no role in what I write. (I still can’t get over how much my not voting bothers some of you. Why do you care if I vote or not?)
Not trying to control what you write. Not trying to feel better. Why so important to you, when others disagree with you, to make them feel somehow that person has an issue with their own feelings? Seems you just project your frustration and feelings with people not agreeing with you, back on them.

Of course your voting habits have no role, you lack the experience to tell others who regularly vote why they vote. You surely can understand that concept.

I think if you had never had sex and was preaching to people you were an expert on sex, I think they would laugh at you.

I don’t care if you vote or not. But it takes effort to get in a car, go to the polling station, stand in line, perhaps in bad weather, and make a decision and a vote. You have never voted for Trump, and not all Trump voters are the same, I can promise you that, or their motivations.

If you had never had sex with a women and never made a women climax (I am a man), I don’t think I would go to you for advice on what the act is actually like and how to please a women. And I would suggest the more sexual experiences you have, the more you learn about a women’s body, especially if you never traveled that path before.

You masturbate about voting and tell others who actually vote that your masturbation provides better insight on actual sex than those having actual sex.

You are clueless Dan. I have no idea what exactly has so thoroughly blinded you on this issue, but you are categorically, unequivocally, wrong.

There are vast quantities of voters who will vote for Trump and not remotely resemble your trite, condescending characterization.

The fact that you can’t comprehend this is troubling, since I think you typically have a reasonable perspective on things like this.
No, I’m not clueless. I’m basing my observation from the repeated proclamations of Bearcat who has said multiple times Trump voters view him as the ultimate FU to the Democrats and the Swamp. Over the months others on this board have echoed the same sentiment. Trump got 75 million votes last time and of course that was not the attitude of all of them. Some of his votes were anti-Biden voted more than pro-Trump. Some voted for him because he was the Republican and they always vote for the Republican, Trump scarcely factored in. Some voted for him because they liked his policies before he blew them to smithereens when Covid hit. And some bought his bs hook line and sinker and convinced themselves he would lead us to the promised land. But my comments on this thread have been directed to Bearcat’s insistence he votes for him because the Democrats and Swamp are terrified of him.

Last edited:
Not trying to control what you write. Not trying to feel better. Why so important to you, when others disagree with you, to make them feel somehow that person has an issue with their own feelings? Seems you just project your frustration and feelings with people not agreeing with you, back on them.

Of course your voting habits have no role, you lack the experience to tell others who regularly vote why they vote. You surely can understand that concept.

I think if you had never had sex and was preaching to people you were an expert on sex, I think they would laugh at you.

I don’t care if you vote or not. But it takes effort to get in a car, go to the polling station, stand in line, perhaps in bad weather, and make a decision and a vote. You have never voted for Trump, and not all Trump voters are the same, I can promise you that, or their motivations.

If you had never had sex with a women and never made a women climax (I am a man), I don’t think I would go to you for advice on what the act is actually like and how to please a women. And I would suggest the more sexual experiences you have, the more you learn about a women’s body, especially if you never traveled that path before.

You masturbate about voting and tell others who actually vote that your masturbation provides better insight on actual sex than those having actual sex.
You’re seeing what you want to see. This is a board on which we offer up our opinions and have a back and forth discussing them. I give my opinion prepared to defend it and have no intention to pretend my opinion is more valid than others. If I come off that way I regret it. OTOH I haven’t told others that they live in a clueless fantasy world of naive theory as others have said of me. This whole conversation began as a back and forth between Bearcat and me because he took umbrage at the link in the OP and accused me of not understanding Trump voters and proceeded to tell me how Trump voters feel. I replied I know perfectly well how they feel and basically regurgitated what he said only to have others come on and say I’ve got it all wrong, which means Bearcat has it all wrong. Such is life on an opinion board!

Younkin, that’s his name! The ticket should be DeSantis/Younkin and give the country 16 years between them.

No, I’m not clueless. I’m basing my observation from the repeated proclamations of Bearcat who has said multiple times Trump voters view him as the ultimate FU to the Democrats and the Swamp. Over the months others on this board have echoed the same sentiment. Trump got 75 million votes last time and of course that was not the attitude of all of them. Some of his votes were anti-Biden voted more than pro-Trump. Some voted for him because he was the Republican and they always vote for the Republican, Trump scarcely factored in. Some voted for him because they liked his policies before he blew them to smithereens when Covid hit. And some bought his bs hook line and sinker and convinced themselves he would leas us to the promised land. But my comments on this thread have been directed to Bearcat’s insistence he votes for him because the Democrats and Swamp are terrified of him.
Your sample size is ONE? 🤣😂🤣😂

He is a big FU to the establishment because his POLICIES is a big FU to the establishment, and his policies results in taking money from the establishment and returns economic prosperity to civilians. Others vote for him for all kinds of reasons I am sure. But it is all economy for me. Not the person, not the image, none of that.

Dems vote on emotions. Some Reps vote for economic prosperity which leads to more individual choices, which leads to more freedom. A good job makes you independent and you don’t have to rely on the government.

No one is voting for MAGA Jesus.

He does terrify the Lib elites who get rich selling racism, open borders, green energy, men competing as women in women sports, men can have babies, defunding police, cashless bail, on and on.

There is ZERO guarantee DeSantis wins easily.

For those wanting to settle a political score? Trump winning would do that over DeSantis, but that is merely a by-product.

In the end, votes for some people can come down to one single issue that is important to them. It can be the economy, abortion, the border (especially if you live near it), on and on.

Last edited:
…which means Bearcat has it all wrong.
That is not an opinion. That is a statement of fact by you. You seem to not really care for different opinions. You just appear to want to prove someone wrong.

Cool if that is what you want to do and spike a football. But let’s not act like we are just having a nice difference of opinions when your real intent is to prove yourself right and someone else wrong. In your own words basically.

That is not just sharing opinions.

That is a full on debate. On something you do little of, which is vote.

Just sharing my opinion.

Last edited:
Your sample size is ONE? 🤣😂🤣😂

He is a big FU to the establishment because his POLICIES is a big FU to the establishment, and his policies results in taking money from the establishment and returns economic prosperity to civilians. Others vote for him for all kinds of reasons I am sure. But it is all economy for me. Not the person, not the image, none of that.

Dems vote on emotions. Some Reps vote for economic prosperity which leads to more individual choices, which leads to more freedom. A good job makes you independent and you don’t have to rely on the government.

No one is voting for MAGA Jesus.

He does terrify the Lib elites who get rich selling racism, open borders, green energy, men competing as women in women sports, men can have babies, defunding police, cashless bail, on and on.

There is ZERO guarantee DeSantis wins easily.

For those wanting to settle a political score? Trump winning would do that over DeSantis, but that is merely a by-product.

In the end, votes for some people can come down to one single issue that is important to them. It can be the economy, abortion, the border (especially if you lived near it), on and on.
No, not just one. Others on this board have said pretty much the same thing. Plus I’ve heard it from other people in places not this board. The conversation, however, started with one other person, Bearcat, so, yes, in that conversation the sample size is one. In the end people who vote vote for who they want to vote for. I for example will vote this time around for Kennedy because I think he is the best choice and I regard him as someone worth voting for. I know people have multiple reasons for choosing Trump, I even talked about it in a comment or two back. I erred earlier in that I should have said I know perfectly well why Bearcat is for Trump. I do believe, however, that his reasons are shared by many millions of others.

That is not an opinion. That is a statement of fact by you. You seem to not really care for different opinions. You just appear to want to prove someone wrong.

Cool if that is what you want to do and spike a football. But let’s not act like we are just having a nice difference of opinions when your real intent is to prove yourself right and someone else wrong. In your own words basically.

That is not just sharing opinions.

That is a full on debate. On something you do little of, which is vote.

Just sharing my opinion.
Again you’re seeing what you want to see. I don’t care enough to want to prove someone else wrong, but I will defend my opinion with all I’ve got. I suppose to you it appears I’m trying to prove someone else wrong, but you are mistaken.

Again you’re seeing what you want to see. I don’t care enough to want to prove someone else wrong, but I will defend my opinion with all I’ve got. I suppose to you it appears I’m trying to prove someone else wrong, but you are mistaken.
Maybe you see what you want, we all know this back and forth does end until you get the last word. So have at it.

Yet you are voting for JFK Jr
He might be too afraid to vote for someone because as all politicians do, they screw up, do something embarrassing, break a promise, do something illegal.

He may not want to have to defend his vote to someone and be laughed at.

The perfect candidate does exist for his perfect vote.

Sitting out, allows him to claim full independence of thought and so he has the perfect perspective on the faults of all candidates. He has the perfect opinions protected by a vote that can’t be questioned.

You don’t vote? And don’t tell people who you voted for? So much easier to sit in judgment and hindsight on others.

Psychology fascinates me. And that is my armchair psychological evaluation that is definitely not a professional opinion.

No, I’m not clueless. I’m basing my observation from the repeated proclamations of Bearcat who has said multiple times Trump voters view him as the ultimate FU to the Democrats and the Swamp. Over the months others on this board have echoed the same sentiment. Trump got 75 million votes last time and of course that was not the attitude of all of them. Some of his votes were anti-Biden voted more than pro-Trump. Some voted for him because he was the Republican and they always vote for the Republican, Trump scarcely factored in. Some voted for him because they liked his policies before he blew them to smithereens when Covid hit. And some bought his bs hook line and sinker and convinced themselves he would lead us to the promised land. But my comments on this thread have been directed to Bearcat’s insistence he votes for him because the Democrats and Swamp are terrified of him.

If you were observant you would see that Bearcat is obviously right.

The last six years have proven exacly that.

The only thing left to argue is who else is on B cats list.

WEF, WHO obviously, but they all answer to the biggest piles of loot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT