Congrats America

Syskatine

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2018
Monster January jobs report.

Highest GDP in 40 years.

ISIS leadership nipped in the bud.

It's like we're favored by the Most High again! Well done, 'Merica!

Wow fellas.... thought maybe someone would be glad for our country's good fortune.

What are you guys listening to? Perk up, the recession's over, GDP going nuts, let's celebrate!

I can't celebrate with Grandma in East Cleveland. There's this little thing right wing Trumpsters call inflation. Grandma visits the super market and the gas station. Grandma doesn't give a mouse's hiney about GDP going nuts.

Have we noted blue state approval for Brandon lately? Have we noted sky rocketing crime wave under Brandon? Have we noted minorities getting hit hardest and taking notice? If enough states fix voter integrity, we will indeed have reason to celebrate.

I can't celebrate with Grandma in East Cleveland. There's this little thing right wing Trumpsters call inflation. Grandma visits the super market and the gas station. Grandma doesn't give a mouse's hiney about GDP going nuts.

Have we noted blue state approval for Brandon lately? Have we noted sky rocketing crime wave under Brandon? Have we noted minorities getting hit hardest and taking notice? If enough states fix voter integrity, we will indeed have reason to celebrate.
But if Biden didn’t win the election, as your deer Mollie proclaims…..then who’s really pulling the strings??? It’s a mystery fo sho…

Last edited:
But if Biden didn’t win the election, as your deer Mollie proclaims…..then who’s really pulling the strings??? It’s a mystery of sho…
By all appearances his strings are unattached to any reasonable thinking puppet master. He is an out-of-control bumbling old fool and the majority of America is fully aware of the deplorable situation of the economy. Only simpletons would point to the GDP and cheer the idiot.

By all appearances his strings are unattached to any reasonable thinking puppet master. He is an out-of-control bumbling old fool and the majority of America is fully aware of the deplorable situation of the economy. Only simpletons would point to the GDP and cheer the idiot.

LOL you're so mad. Sorry for the success? Hell you should get on board and stop losing for a change. You just saw the 3rd straight republican recession and you just ignore it, I guess.

LOL you're so mad. Sorry for the success? Hell you should get on board and stop losing for a change. You just saw the 3rd straight republican recession and you just ignore it, I guess.
Guess who would score higher on my 60 question, 60 minute time limit M test. Much higher. You're right. 98 percent of us know full well.

Syska's entertainment value takes second place to the fat black chicks that takes a Jewish family name and then short changes the Jewish community with their idiotic uneducated opinions of what constitutes a "race". The only way he can regain first place is if we find out his name is either "Whoopie" or "Goldberg".

You are as delusional as the old fool in the White House. I like watching you left wing idiots trying to make good of his failures.
Three straight republican recessions. Massive jobs growth. Incredible GDP. I guess if I was in a cult I'd be mad, too. You'd think you'd get tired of it. Nope, you just get more bitter and try to find something negative to bitch about. You don't like success, do you?

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Monster January jobs report.

Highest GDP in 40 years.

ISIS leadership nipped in the bud.

It's like we're favored by the Most High again! Well done, 'Merica!

Three straight republican recessions. Massive jobs growth. Incredible GDP. I guess if I was in a cult I'd be mad, too. You'd think you'd get tired of it. Nope, you just get more bitter and try to find something negative to bitch about. You don't like success, do you?
I've enjoyed success all my working life, thank you.

You seem to have trouble focusing on reality. Once again for you.

You are as delusional as the old fool in the White House. I like watching you left wing idiots trying to make good of his failures.

I've enjoyed success all my working life, thank you.

You seem to have trouble focusing on reality. Once again for you.

Which is delusional? Pointing out the 3 straight republican recessions? Or that the GDP and jobless rate are both great?

You hate America, don't you? You want her to fail if it means your cult can succeed.

• Haha
Why do you choose to participate in recessions? Like Scottsdale, I’ve enjoyed success my entire life, regardless of which party held congress or the presidency. Even when I was told there was a recession, or a scamdemic, happening, I simply declined to participate. It sure is sad that your success in life depends on politicians. You must be a congenital “looser”.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
OMG this is funny. So you posted how America should work and how the SCOTUS upheld the law? lol Dude your rich.
SCOTUS decision doesn’t unmake private companies’ decisions to vaccine/mask mandate. They can still do as they wish.

Those six kids being killed in the raid got you off didn't it? Or you only like that Obama droning that killed kids?

You’re absolutely right…the collateral damage is devastating…you were going to list those during the Bush/Trump administrations as well? They weren’t as bad tho…it’s a big bad Democrat drone strike that matters……

• Haha
You’re absolutely right…the collateral damage is devastating…you were going to list those during the Bush/Trump administrations as well? They weren’t as bad tho…it’s a big bad Democrat drone strike that matters……
You ****ing clown why do you think I am pushing back on that donkey? He brought it up all the time about Bush. So calm down before you get yourself over heated Big Show. Stay in your lane braw.

You ****ing clown why do you think I am pushing back on that donkey? He brought it up all the time about Bush. So calm down before you get yourself over heated Big Show. Stay in your lane braw.
And I’m pushing back on your weak sauce “6 kids” narrative, when the alternative was a targeted air strike…and more dead. Instead, we sent in special forces and they got 4 kids out.

Concentrate on the 6, JV…make it your hill to die on lol

• Haha
Which is delusional? Pointing out the 3 straight republican recessions? Or that the GDP and jobless rate are both great?

You hate America, don't you? You want her to fail if it means your cult can succeed.
Trump's recession was serving us well. Biden's economy is a falsehood. USA recessions or the GDP had zero bearing on my successes. I lived and worked internationally for most of my life. Repatriated and built my life in Arizona. I don't hate America. I do not align with your jaded opinions. I actually feel sorry for people like you. Your bent notions and misguided beliefs are like a cancer on society. What hole will you hide in after the midterms? I hope it's deep because 2024 is not long after.

Reactions: soonerinlOUisiana
And I’m pushing back on your weak sauce “6 kids” narrative, when the alternative was a targeted air strike…and more dead. Instead, we sent in special forces and they got 4 kids out.

Concentrate on the 6, JV…make it your hill to die on lol
See the difference between a man and child is one is to many. You have your dick out over one terrorist as if Brandon is killing it when in fact he is just like the rest of them. The men who went in there are the heros and only them. Brandon probably shit himself while watching the video.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Trump's recession was serving us well. Biden's economy is a falsehood. USA recessions or the GDP had zero bearing on my successes. I lived and worked internationally for most of my life. Repatriated and built my life in Arizona. I don't hate America. I do not align with your jaded opinions. I actually feel sorry for people like you. Your bent notions and misguided beliefs are like a cancer on society. What hole will you hide in after the midterms? I hope it's deep because 2024 is not long after.

Well if you're bragging about a midterm swing, that's pathetic. Midterms usually swing away from the sitting potus.

The remaining part of your post... recession serving you well... yeah, if runaway unemployment and government spending and STILL a recession is serving us well, good deal. No wonder you're so pissed, it sounds like you've totally bought into the Trump propaganda. How the hell could anyone say that the recession served us well? wth does that even mean?

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA you guys were reeeally looking forward to bad news! Damn when those job numbers blow Trump outta the water!

Last year was the worst year I ever witnessed in sales. This year has started out the same. On the bright side I got a jury duty questionaire in the mail 3 days ago, might make some pocket change if selected.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT