ADVERTISEMENT

Comrade Sanders' Executive Order Agenda

BIGOSUFAN

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Aug 7, 2001
Upper Arlington, OH
"Here's the kind of thing Bernie's team is thinking they can get done immediately upon taking office without any help from Congress:
Declare a national climate emergency;
Ban U.S. exports of crude oil;
Import prescription drugs from Canada;
Cancel federal contracts for companies that pay their workers less than $15 an hour;
Direct the Department of Justice to legalize marijuana at the federal level;
Reverse existing rules that bar the U.S. from funding organizations that provide abortion services;
Immediately halt the construction of President Donald Trump's U.S.-Mexico border wall;
Lift the cap on the number of refugees the U.S. accepts each year; and
Release billions in disaster aid to Puerto Rico that the Trump administration has withheld."

"Here's the kind of thing Bernie's team is thinking they can get done immediately upon taking office without any help from Congress:
Cancel federal contracts for companies that pay their workers less than $15 an hour;
Reverse existing rules that bar the U.S. from funding organizations that provide abortion services;
Immediately halt the construction of President Donald Trump's U.S.-Mexico border wall;
Release billions in disaster aid to Puerto Rico that the Trump administration has withheld."

Sounds good to me. I mean, you really going to be mad that Puerto Rico will finally get some aid that Trump has been withholding?:rolleyes:

Bernie! Bernie! Bernie!

Release billions in disaster aid to Puerto Rico that the Trump administration has withheld.
Put NZ Poke and BIGOSUFAN against the wall"

Sounds good to me. I mean, you really going to be mad that Puerto Rico will finally get some aid that Trump has been withholding?:rolleyes:

Bernie! Bernie! Bernie!
LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL

How many corrupt leftist government officials would need to be arrested before you would admit that's a contrived talking point?

Really, what's the number?

LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL

How many corrupt leftist government officials would need to be arrested before you would admit that's a contrived talking point?

Really, what's the number?

I didn't make the original post.

It will be beautiful to watch Sanders sign all those executive orders in late January 2021. I just wonder which one he will choose to sign first at the Capitol after he has been sworn in and Trump has taken the helicopter ride to Andrews.

It will be beautiful to watch Sanders sign all those executive orders in late January 2021. I just wonder which one he will choose to sign first at the Capitol after he has been sworn in and Trump has taken the helicopter ride to Andrews.
You wrote the asinine response.

What's the number?

You have to be slow to think Sanders gets the nomination.

He’ll get screwed again by your team and you’ll bend over and grunt and start with how Trump is distorting the election process.

Again.

If you ever want to know what the left thinks or what laws they are breaking just look at what they accuse the other side of.
During the Democrats sham of impeachment they have accused Trump of thinking he was a Monarch yet here we have Bernie and to be fair a couple of other left wing nut case candidates telling their brain dead followers how they are going to be Monarchs. What is funny is watching the left wing loons look like barking seals eating it up.

With all that confidence can I get odds on Bernie Sanders becoming President?

Maybe I'm old school but I just can't imagine this great Republic electing a communist.

Well since Sanders isn't a communist, we wouldn't be electing a communist if Sanders wins.

In terms of odds, I'd put it at 50% right now. Sanders has to win the nomination and that is going to be the biggest challenge for him. He is leading in the early states, but Biden could still very well win Iowa. Biden still looks strong in South Carolina and some Super Tuesday states. And then there is Bloomberg lurking in case Biden fades.

During the Democrats sham of impeachment they have accused Trump of thinking he was a Monarch yet here we have Bernie and to be fair a couple of other left wing nut case candidates telling their brain dead followers how they are going to be Monarchs.

Signing executive orders does not make one a monarch. Trump has signed executive orders as has most Presidents. I don't recall any Democrat talking about executive orders during the impeachment of Trump or impeaching Trump over his executive orders.

Nice try though, but ultimately, another fail on your part.

With all that confidence can I get odds on Bernie Sanders becoming President?

Maybe I'm old school but I just can't imagine this great Republic electing a communist.
You can get Bernie at +300/-230 or so at predictit

Bernie! Bernie! Bernie!
I think you’d have better luck with this candidate:

GNTMET20-BLUE-LTB-DESIGN.jpg

Maybe we all would....

Signing executive orders does not make one a monarch. Trump has signed executive orders as has most Presidents. I don't recall any Democrat talking about executive orders during the impeachment of Trump or impeaching Trump over his executive orders.

Nice try though, but ultimately, another fail on your part.

Like a typical leftist POS you want to ignore the Constitution when it's convenient, laws are made in Congress not by the Executive branch.

Like a typical leftist POS you want to ignore the Constitution when it's convenient

So it is your claim that the Constitution forbids executive orders?

If so, has Trump been going against the Constitution? He has signed 138 so far.

btw, you do know that Congress can vote to pass a new law to override a President's executive order, correct?

So it is your claim that the Constitution forbids executive orders?

If so, has Trump been going against the Constitution? He has signed 138 so far.

btw, you do know that Congress can vote to pass a new law to override a President's executive order, correct?

The master of putting words in somebody else’s mouth strikes again, completely sidestepping the issue.

What a pleasant surprise. I regret implying you were stupid and I apologize for that.

I honestly didn't know if you were a Trump supporter or not. You appeared to be one with the nonsense you repeat on here, but I didn't want to assume

I honestly didn't know if you were a Trump supporter or not. You appeared to be one with the nonsense you repeat on here, but I didn't want to assume
Haha. You may remember a recent exchange in which you declined to answer a simple question. I was just offering a little payback.

Some of those (declare national climate emergency; U.S.-Mexico Border wall) he almost surely could get done immediately, and Trump established the precedent of doing so.

Some of them (PR disaster aid withheld; refugee caps, abortion services) he very well might be able to do quite quickly.

Some of those (declare national climate emergency; U.S.-Mexico Border wall) he almost surely could get done immediately, and Trump established the precedent of doing so.

Some of them (PR disaster aid withheld; refugee caps, abortion services) he very well might be able to do quite quickly.

What precedent did Trump establish?

What precedent did Trump establish?
Using a "State of Emergency" to fund the wall was a bad move from a constitutional perspective. You can thank the House of Representatives controlled by both parties at various times for that.

Using a "State of Emergency" to fund the wall was a bad move from a constitutional perspective. You can thank the House of Representatives controlled by both parties at various times for that.

There ya go.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT