ADVERTISEMENT

Coaches' Panel & RPI Rankings

Interesting to see in the RPI, Deakin is top-rated over Nolf, and Cassar over D. White. And then Wick and I. White rank higher than Marinelli. Weird how those undefeated (or 1-loss) guys are scoring lower than guys they beat H2H.

It doesn't seem like Nolf and Marinelli have had particularly easy schedules relative to the guys rated above them (who they beat). Cassar has clearly wrestled more top-20 types than White, but White wrestled Steveson -- and coincidentally, is rated above him. I know this will shake out a little better with more data in the next few weeks, but still . . .

Reactions: Wrassler17
Micic just beat suriano 3-2. Suriano got to his leg 4 times and just couldn’t finish. Micic took 1 shot the whole match. Fix is close to Micic. I don’t see the gap being as wide as everyone has been saying

Reactions: osu2082
Micic just beat suriano 3-2. Suriano got to his leg 4 times and just couldn’t finish. Micic took 1 shot the whole match. Fix is close to Micic. I don’t see the gap being as wide as everyone has been saying

They split in freestyle back in 2015 (same year Daton beat Lee). I think any match between them now (folk or free) would be very tight. Looking forward to it.

Reactions: osu2082
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT