ADVERTISEMENT

Clip of Pokeabear posting...

That is an effing lie.
The NRA, more so than the average dog in the fight, DEMANDS background checks.
Holy crap, these people wouldn't know the truth if it sat on their heads and farted.

Yeah they would. They don’t care though. Truth is secondary to their agenda. Lying about guns, NRA, crime stats, gun laws etc is just a basic tactic

That's nothing. Univision told their viewers one evening, that NRA members are stationed in AZ, killing people who cross the border. One of the Mexicans at work cornered me because I was wearing an NRA cap. I told him the story is pure BS, and "Jorge Ramos open up the top of your head and took a big crap in your skull, now that's your brains". The guy turned away and I never heard another bit of grief about it.

That is an effing lie.
The NRA, more so than the average dog in the fight, DEMANDS background checks.
Holy crap, these people wouldn't know the truth if it sat on their heads and farted.
Telling lies and taking things out of context is what democrats do best as we saw in the Owens video.

Reactions: iasooner1
I don't like her, but they lobby against about every background check bill that's ever gotten off the ground. That's ludicrous to say the NRA supports background checks.
Well, Saltine, I would argue that with you but your obtuse nature makes it like jousting with a windmill.

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT