Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2021
Just wondering what some of your favorites out there are. Mine are:

Nuvole Bianche by Dalal
Sky Opus Fire by RIOPY
Fluxux by Luis Berra
Larmes Glacees by Maxence Cyrin

This one will chill your blood pressure and bring down your heart rate. Don't know if it fits classical though
Weightless by Marconi Union

I have others but these are my favorites right now. Would love to hear from others. I did a 60 days only classical musical deal and loved it. Only listened to classical for that period.

My son is on a music scholarship at SMU. Plays the double bass. I have been to many concerts, and listened to him practicing since he was 12 years old. I’m not a classical music guy, but I always really enjoy his performances and am often amazed at how disparate the range and variations of compositions are.

Reactions: SquatchinPoke
Another I like: (Leonard) Bernstein Century - Copland: Appalachian Spring, Rodeo, Etc. Leonard Bernstein & the NY Philharmonic Orchestra.

Reactions: SquatchinPoke
I accidentally discovered Max Richter earlier this year and then started listening to the "Max Richter" channel on Pandora. I don't know why, but I find his music mesmerizing.

I don't listen to music or the radio at work often as I find it too distracting, but I listen to that channel most nights right before bed. Good stuff, I highly recommend.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT