ADVERTISEMENT

City of Kansas City apologizes after doxing Chiefs' Harrison Butker following faith-based commencement speech

I don't understand what's so offensive. He literally said women were about go out into the professional world to obtain their careers and then went onto praise women who choose to become homemakers and mothers. He was also talking to a graduating class at a Catholic College. It's not like he was speaking to a leftist ideology camp college full of trannies, queers, anti-Semites and anti-American morons.

Just pointing out that what happened doesn't meet the definition of doxxing. Not saying if they were wrong or right.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Wait.....when did universities start hiring football placekickers to make the commencement speech?

If I had decided to not skip out on my graduation ceremony just to hear a speech by Garo Yepremian, I would have been a little peeved.

• Haha
And that isn't really doxxing.
Doxing or not, it was definitely not a good idea or look for KC.

The response to it though has been fun to watch.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jerse...surge-after-controversial-commencement-speech

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/lou-holtz-harrison-butkers-commencement-speech-courage-commitment

The speech wasn't controversial at all. It was a normative speech, especially for a Christian school, and told women to be proud of the choices they make. Lou making this out to be courageous is not correct at all. It's a sad time when this speech is considered courageous because there wasn't anything in it that is out of the majority think.

It was counter feminist in that it praised women who decide to stay home and be a mom. This become example 10,742 of why liberals are crazy, and like diversity of thought as long as it is their diversity of thought.

Wait.....when did universities start hiring football placekickers to make the commencement speech?

If I had decided to not skip out on my graduation ceremony just to hear a speech by Garo Yepremian, I would have been a little peeved.
Why not a successful NFL kicker? Do you have any idea what level of practice, dedication and effort he had to have to get to his current position? Its much more relevant to the success of future graduates, than say, Kamala "these knees weren't used for praying" Harris giving a commencement speech.

for someone who brought their employer information to this board

then lost their shat when another poster mentioned their employer

i would think you would be a bit more sensitive to a city gubmit posting a private citizens address
They posted his exact address or pointed out that he lived in a city of 100,000 people?

• Haha
They posted his exact address or pointed out that he lived in a city of 100,000 people?
They certainly narrowed it down a lot. Someone can be found in a city of 100,000 in just a few days. Makes it much much harder if you don't know exactly which City.
If the City employee didn't do it to dox him then why say it at all? I know people that work in Gov't and if they did that they would be fired in an instant. They have to be very careful what they post or tweet.

They certainly narrowed it down a lot. Someone can be found in a city of 100,000 in just a few days. Makes it much much harder if you don't know exactly which City.
If the City employee didn't do it to dox him then why say it at all? I know people that work in Gov't and if they did that they would be fired in an instant. They have to be very careful what they post or tweet.
That person probably should be fired for lack of judgement. It was stupid and unnecessary. But not 'technically' doxxing. And that's my only point.

That person probably should be fired for lack of judgement. It was stupid and unnecessary. But not 'technically' doxxing. And that's my only point.
If it was done with malicious intent, I think it was, then it is considered doxxing whether or not they gave out an address. I think it was a cue for someone else to put out the address after it was disclosed by the employee which City he resided in.
As I said before, if it were not malicious then why say the City name?

Well the libtards have succeeded in making him a houdehold name and his Jersey is the number 1 selling Jersey right now. Great job tards! 🤣

GNz0lhPXsAApMCH

Reactions: TPOKE

Someone who knows what they are doing can often figure it out in a matter of minutes to hours without any help from anyone.

Edit to add - I think the twitter post by the triggered, woke, social media manager of KC was all kinds of wrong. But it is a stretch to label it doxing

“Later in his speech, Butker condemned the Antisemitism Awareness Act, which recently passed in the House of Representatives and would establish the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance’s (IHRA) definition of anti-Jewish hate speech as a federal standard. Critics on the left have also pushed back against the law, saying it would be used to crack down on college protests against the ongoing bombing and blockade of Gaza, where Israeli military forces have killed more than 35,000 Palestinians since October last year. But Butker, echoing Republican politicians, objected specifically on the grounds that the IHRA’s definition could, in some circumstances, prohibit the accusation that Jews murdered Jesus Christ, telling Benedictine graduates that “stating something as basic as the Biblical teaching of who killed Jesus could land you in jail.” (This concept of “Jewish deicide” has been rejected as a teaching by the Catholic Church since the mid-1960s.)

carry on

• Haha
“Later in his speech, Butker condemned the Antisemitism Awareness Act, which recently passed in the House of Representatives and would establish the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance’s (IHRA) definition of anti-Jewish hate speech as a federal standard. Critics on the left have also pushed back against the law, saying it would be used to crack down on college protests against the ongoing bombing and blockade of Gaza, where Israeli military forces have killed more than 35,000 Palestinians since October last year. But Butker, echoing Republican politicians, objected specifically on the grounds that the IHRA’s definition could, in some circumstances, prohibit the accusation that Jews murdered Jesus Christ, telling Benedictine graduates that “stating something as basic as the Biblical teaching of who killed Jesus could land you in jail.” (This concept of “Jewish deicide” has been rejected as a teaching by the Catholic Church since the mid-1960s.)

carry on
Where on the doll? See my post above yours. 🤣🤣🤣

carry on
And your point is?

Pedo on, carrion.

I don't understand what's so offensive. He literally said women were about go out into the professional world to obtain their careers and then went onto praise women who choose to become homemakers and mothers. He was also talking to a graduating class at a Catholic College. It's not like he was speaking to a leftist ideology camp college full of trannies, queers, anti-Semites and anti-American morons.
It's not what he said, it's what "they" chose to hear. About like everything.

He called Pride Month a deadly sin.

What did you hear differently?
Catholic guy speaking at a Catholic school. In Catholicism, one guy f.ucking another guy in the ass is a deadly sin. One woman munching another woman’s carpet is a deadly sin. As is the whole trans/screwed up gender freak show.

Bugger on, minor-attracted-person-scott.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT