ADVERTISEMENT

City of Kansas City apologizes after doxing Chiefs' Harrison Butker following faith-based commencement speech

Would eliminating Pride Month reverse the statistics of anti-LGBT violence? If so, I’m all for it…

But you and I both know that wouldn’t do jack sh!t to stop the hate.

carry on
Is anti-LGBT violence different than other violence? Is it more bad?

And nothing will stop true hate. Like your hate towards "cuckservatives". But I guess that's not a protected group, so that HATE is acceptable.

Is anti-LGBT violence different than other violence? Is it more bad?

And nothing will stop true hate. Like your hate towards "cuckservatives". But I guess that's not a protected group, so that HATE is acceptable.
Clinton stays greased.

You must have me confused with…The Catholic Church. And the Southern Baptist Convention, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints…et cetera…et cetera…et cetera…

carry on, cuckfederate
Nope. Not confused at all. You’re the one that’s confused, unless you can cite a doctrinal source from any of those churches that endorses pedophilia.

Flail on, pedoscott.

You must have me confused with…The Catholic Church. And the Southern Baptist Convention, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints…et cetera…et cetera…et cetera…

carry on, cuckfederate
Are you not the fervent representative of the party that created the terms Minor-Attracted-Persons and chestfeeding. But for libs your kind of child abuse is #thatsdifferent.

Reactions: EZ Reyes and TPOKE
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT