ADVERTISEMENT

Chicago prepares to be eaten by its own

cordless sawzall sales should be brisk

giphy.gif

We've been told by Democrats, their lapdog flunkies in the MSM and Big Tech, Republicans, Trump and anyone who votes for Trump is a violent extremist and a threat to democracy. Yet here Democrats are boarding up businesses and city buildings to protect from the anticipated violence of Democrat voters at the DNC convention? Another case of, If Democrats accuse you of something you can rest assured they are in fact the ones doing it.

This is the narritive I'm most interested in watching this week. There have already been video flashbacks to 1968 on every news agency. I hope to see a lot of that this week. I will watch with glee if the dems rip each other apart over this issue. It'd about time they got thier own bricks thrown at them.

We've been told by Democrats, their lapdog flunkies in the MSM and Big Tech, Republicans, Trump and anyone who votes for Trump is a violent extremist and a threat to democracy. Yet here Democrats are boarding up businesses and city buildings to protect from the anticipated violence of Democrat voters at the DNC convention? Another case of, If Democrats accuse you of something you can rest assured they are in fact the ones doing it.
A lesson for the boards slow: 2012Bearcat is one of the Board's majority who can define all seven components of critical thinking. I'll list the others upon request.

I honestly don't know how dems can internally rationalize supporting this party. They can see for themselves how evil these people are, how they literally lie, kill, steal and destroy everything in their path.

I just can't understand how dems can go along and support this.

To see inside their head you have to witness it like I did. A former lib friend of mine lost his parents house that he inherited a few yrs ago and I helped him move all the stuff out because he also lost his car and wasn't working. He had been living off his inheritance for quite a few yrs and when that ran out he borrowed against the home so he could blow some more money.
When that was gone the bank took the house and he had 30 days before they auctioned it off, so I helped him.
While loading the last few things he almost forgot to get his Obama yard sign that was safely stored away in a coat closet by the front door, he was in a panic. I asked him if he was going to get the oil portrait paintings of his Mom and Dad and he just left them on the wall in the Living Room but he panicked because he almost left his precious Otard Yard sign.

Otard never did squat for him or anyone else for that matter, his Parents gave him everything, left him money and the childhood home he grew up in and he lost it all. But by george he had to get that Otard sign!

C-U-L-T

To see inside their head you have to witness it like I did. A former lib friend of mine lost his parents house that he inherited a few yrs ago and I helped him move all the stuff out because he also lost his car and wasn't working. He had been living off his inheritance for quite a few yrs and when that ran out he borrowed against the home so he could blow some more money.
When that was gone the bank took the house and he had 30 days before they auctioned it off, so I helped him.
While loading the last few things he almost forgot to get his Obama yard sign that was safely stored away in a coat closet by the front door, he was in a panic. I asked him if he was going to get the oil portrait paintings of his Mom and Dad and he just left them on the wall in the Living Room but he panicked because he almost left his precious Otard Yard sign.

Otard never did squat for him or anyone else for that matter, his Parents gave him everything, left him money and the childhood home he grew up in and he lost it all. But by george he had to get that Otard sign!

C-U-L-T
Cult is correct.

Since the Democrat Party is the party that has protected left wing groups like Antifa, defunded the police, sat on their hands while their cities burned, collected funds for bail money, etc. why do you think Antifa is gearing up to riot against them? What is the motive?

Since the Democrat Party is the party that has protected left wing groups like Antifa, defunded the police, sat on their hands while their cities burned, collected funds for bail money, etc. why do you think Antifa is gearing up to riot against them? What is the motive?
Could you give a Percentage on how much you believe that?
Just need to know whether to take you partially serious, mostly serious or not serious at all.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Could you give a Percentage on how much you believe that?
Just need to know whether to take you partially serious, mostly serious or not serious at all.
I 100% wonder what is the motive for why Antifa would riot against the party that protects it. I’d make the percentage higher if there was a higher percentage to give.

Are you serious?! Do you think Antifa just materialized out of thin air? Antifa's parents are the same as the Taliban, ISIS, ISUL & more. Specifically, these idiots exist only because of the dollars paid to them primarily by Soros and his son. P-Dan, when are you ever going to understand that all this, ALL is about the money. Why does the US still have a military presence (3-letter agency) in Afghanistan today? Free dinner at Chick and Millie's Blue Moon if you answer correctly.

Are you serious?! Do you think Antifa just materialized out of thin air? Antifa's parents are the same as the Taliban, ISIS, ISUL & more. Specifically, these idiots exist only because of the dollars paid to them primarily by Soros and his son. P-Dan, when are you ever going to understand that all this, ALL is about the money. Why does the US still have a military presence (3-letter agency) in Afghanistan today? Free dinner at Chick and Millie's Blue Moon if you answer correctly.
Sometimes I don’t know who talks more gibberish between you and Woody.

I'm impressed. dan White Knights for domestic terrorists almost as quickly as he does foreign terrorists.

They are anarchist like you.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Antifa is being paid to riot. Cops will have to respond then left will paint the cops as 'attacking' the terrorists (kinda like you do here with Israel and hamas, hmmmmm), and use that as fodder to 'defund' the police.

Antifa is being paid to riot. Cops will have to respond then left will paint the cops as 'attacking' the terrorists (kinda like you do here with Israel and hamas, hmmmmm), and use that as fodder to 'defund' the police.
Finally a genuine response. That’s as good a motive as any.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT