ADVERTISEMENT

Chicago and best deep dish pizza

Kenny Orange Powers

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 23, 2014
whats the best deep dish in Chicago? What other stuff should I do while there Chicago pokes?

New York style is the only way to roll..

sRC3Qk5.jpg

Lou Malnati's is the best deep dish in the city. There were other, non-deep dish places, that I ate more frequently when I lived there, but pretty much a tourist requirement to eat there and the only choice is Lou's.

whats the best deep dish in Chicago? What other stuff should I do while there Chicago pokes?
The best Chicago style pizza is thin crust/tavern style Chicago pizza. Nick and Vito's on the southwest side. Marie's on the northwest side. Classic joints with classic clientele and staff. But if you insist on deep dish, then Lou Malnati's is the best of that. As far as other stuff, there should be a thread or two that might pop up via search. I still say we should take NYC/Chicago/DC travel threads.

Reactions: Kenny Orange Powers
Everyone knows you go to Chicago for Mexican food or is it Canadian I don't know I get confused easily.

Everyone knows you go to Chicago for Mexican food or is it Canadian I don't know I get confused easily.
Good, abundant Mexican food is easily one of the things I miss most about Chicago.

There's a bar in Lincoln Square that slings a mean poutine, and I think they carry Molson.

I was in Seattle a few years ago staying a block away from the ocean and I told the valet guys I was in from Dallas for the night and to recommend me a place I just had to go to within walking distance and all of 3 of them recommended this Mexican place down the street. SMH.

Hey @Anodyne were you at the Chicago OSU watch party at the Other Side Bar? I forgot to post in here before I went.

Oh and I went to Lou Malnattis for deep dish pizza. My first time having it and I thought it was great.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT