ADVERTISEMENT

Casual, constant, culting

"It is time for us to do what we have been doing, and that time is every day," she prattled. "Every day it is time for us to agree that there are things and tools that are available to us to slow this thing down."

YOU WORK THAT SHIT FLAILEY.

FlashyDistantFrenchbulldog-small.gif

Reactions: OUSOONER67
wAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! CULT ME, BABEEEEEE!!!!
I remember when you used to claim that the retarded leftist shit you guzzle was just random community college professors. Looks like that retarded community college shit has taken over Dear Party and you continue guzzling. Yep, that's CULT shit right there.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I remember when you used to claim that the retarded leftist shit you guzzle was just random community college professors. Looks like that retarded community college shit has taken over Dear Party and you continue guzzling. Yep, that's CULT shit right there.

DON'T STOP FLAILEY! GO, GO FLAILEY GO!

CharmingLinearHarvestmouse-size_restricted.gif

Not a cult. I just hate Marxists. That's all.

yEs, a CuLt thAT hAtEs MarXXIsm! MAGA!!!!

Look at that signature.

You think he'll run in '24? You gonna send him some money?

Be honest, how much have you sent him? @davidallen remember when Flailey came on the board and said he was gonna send money to a guy that was gonna build a wall, and then the guy ran off with the donations? We asked Flailey for his receipts but he declined to post them for us. 😆🤣😂 You can't make this shit up. Ah, for the Trump days! They were gonna remake America a resplendent, incel nirvana!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I promise to never bring it up again if you'll post your receipt to the build-a-wall guy you trumpeted about on here. Ask @Ponca Dan -- we made a deal I wouldn't whatabout Trump in unrelated threads that he's started, and I've kept to that. (Or something close to that, Dan. Regardless, I've refrained from whatabouting his threads with Trump.) I promise to let it go if you post your legit receipt to the build a wall guy.

Look at that signature.

Be honest, how much have you sent him? @davidallen remember when Flailey came on the board and said he was gonna send money to a guy that was gonna build a wall, and then the guy ran off with the donations? We asked Flailey for his receipts but he declined to post them for us. 😆🤣😂 You can't make this shit up. Ah, for the Trump days! They were gonna remake America a resplendent, incel nirvana!

You can remember?

Thats new.

@HighStickHarry can you see my signature? It's still there, your cultthink. You and @22LR have your unapologetic, cult-think memorialized right there.

Aren't you proud?

yes I am and always will be proud of what trump tried to accomplish and what his family went through at the hands of the evil leftists and globalist rinos. The fact that you respect Romney and McCain and loathe trump for challenging the corrupt establishment that you worship is reason enough for me to know I’m on the right side of history.

Please? Please post your receipt for the wall donation. Pretty please? I've never asked anything fro you before. Except for the receipt, of course, lol.

I promise to never bring it up again if you'll post your receipt to the build-a-wall guy you trumpeted about on here. Ask @Ponca Dan -- we made a deal I wouldn't whatabout Trump in unrelated threads that he's started, and I've kept to that. (Or something close to that, Dan. Regardless, I've refrained from whatabouting his threads with Trump.) I promise to let it go if you post your legit receipt to the build a wall guy.
Did you get a bad batch of meth intoxicated truckers this weekend?

in
yes I am and always will be proud of what trump tried to accomplish and what his family went through at the hands of the evil leftists and globalist rinos. The fact that you respect Romney and McCain and loathe trump for challenging the corrupt establishment that you worship is reason enough for me to know I’m on the right side of history.

Right here. Inject it riiaiiiiiight here.

It is so wildly entertaining to watch you stammer about him getting exactly shit done for 4 years. Just more bitching and white trash politics now, I guess.

Did you really think it would end differently?

giphy.gif

in

It is so wildly entertaining to watch you stammer about him getting exactly shit done for 4 years. Just more bitching and white trash politics now, I guess.

giphy.gif
Oh he got a bunch done. The best part is how he forced you commie pinko cucks to come out of the closet with your retarded regressive politics. You still haven't posted anything from Oklahoma (where you willingly live) that rivals the regressive shitholes like Portland and San Francisco...

dave-chappel.gif

Look at that signature.

Not sure why I am answering your flame bait posts. I wasn't even involved in this thread until you called me out. But here goes. I gave directly to the Trump campaign in 2015 and 2016. And I gave A LOT. Not the legal max though. Here is why I stopped in 2016 and never gave a dime after that.

1. I learned how easy it is to access my personal information online, including my name, address, phone number and donation amounts. That creeped me out as I don't need any bat-shyte crazy DNC Antifa Marxists coming after my family.

2. My personal information fell into the hands of every Republican running for office from coast to coast. Getting 15 texts per week from that assshole Don Jr. pissed me off. I'm not a Republican and I won't give to the GOP's general fund. I'm not a fan of Republicans. But they are lightyears ahead of the Dems on what is good and right for this nation. The DNC needs to be snuffed out. Permanently.

Last edited:
in

giphy.gif

this is an obvious over reaction, due to your personality disorder.

Im proud trump made progress on the border, came down on the Chinese (before trump, I really didn’t see the evil of the Chinese and the collaboration between our leftist universities), shaped the Supreme Court and exposed the hysterics of the mentally ill. I’m sorry he was sabotaged by your heros in dc, but that doesn’t make me regret supporting trump.

now we have common sense voting laws being put in by states that have the leftists cockroaches in dc scurrying.

Not sure why I am answering your flame bait posts.

The flame bait is what makes it to his post. Knowing beforehand he is sitting there trying to come up with some hysterical words that might impress toon town is the real point of responding, at least in my case.

Last edited:
The flame bait us what makes it to his post. Knowing beforehand he is sitting there trying to come up with some hysterical words that might impress toon town is the real point of responding, at least in my case.
Definitely agree. I can picture the hot pocket laden spittle flying out of his mouth while he screeches on his keyboard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT