ADVERTISEMENT

Casual, constant, culting

Syskatine

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2018
How and why would anyone listen to this cult? Is there any defense of this dingy, gaslighting silliness?

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
Take the test and get back to me.
You know it is so dumb about you Communists test guys? Do we need to test sys to know her intelligence? You dumb ****s can’t figure out who is trolling, being an idiot or smart? I think maybe the test givers are more unintelligent then I thought. This guy made a post about an irrelevant person from Trump who was a poster boy of these idiots Russia Russia. Will sunburnt be here to tell me how intelligent he found you to be by tasting your sperm?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
You know it is so dumb about you Communists test guys? Do we need to test sys to know her intelligence? You dumb ****s can’t figure out who is trolling, being an idiot or smart? I think maybe the test givers are more unintelligent then I thought. This guy made a post about an irrelevant person from Trump who was a poster boy of these idiots Russia Russia. Will sunburnt be here to tell me how intelligent he found you to be by tasting your sperm?

Bless your heart.

Context:

He was Trump's NSA advisor, after the Obama admin warned them he was bad news and not to be trusted. He is told the job will be his, so he instantly begins dealing in backchannels with Turkey, which is obviously a heluva sensitive issue foreign policy-wise. He lied about that. He was fired by Trump for lying, and then the FBI, predictably, investigates, because we can't have Pentagon brass fvcking with enemies and serving as NSA, or lying in the due diligence phase of presidential appointments. One would think.

Trump fires him and he's charged, with great specificity, and admitted to those facts -- swore they were true -- and then Sydney Powell convinces him to withdraw his guilty plea. Barr has the charges dropped after he's pled guilty (awaiting sentencing?). He is such a moron that he got himself fired and criminal charges started before he ever got his post. We all see where Syndey Powell's genius and prescience got her.

So while conflating colonial Washington D.C. with colonial Boston constitutes a minor, minor blemish on his epically shitty record, please explain why this clip isn't perfectly consistent with the bulk of his political life.

Context:

He was Trump's NSA advisor, after the Obama admin warned them he was bad news and not to be trusted. He is told the job will be his, so he instantly begins dealing in backchannels with Turkey, which is obviously a heluva sensitive issue foreign policy-wise. He lied about that. He was fired by Trump for lying, and then the FBI, predictably, investigates, because we can't have Pentagon brass fvcking with enemies and serving as NSA, or lying in the due diligence phase of presidential appointments. One would think.

Trump fires him and he's charged, with great specificity, and admitted to those facts -- swore they were true -- and then Sydney Powell convinces him to withdraw his guilty plea. Barr has the charges dropped after he's pled guilty (awaiting sentencing?). He is such a moron that he got himself fired and criminal charges started before he ever got his post. We all see where Syndey Powell's genius and prescience got her.

So while conflating colonial Washington D.C. with colonial Boston constitutes a minor, minor blemish on his epically shitty record, please explain why this clip isn't perfectly consistent with the bulk of his political life.
This arguably is the best, most consistent post you’ve ever written. We need to see more of this from you.

Context:

Well, that's definitely one version of the events but in no way encompassing nor completely accurate but hey, you do you.

This arguably is the best, most consistent post you’ve ever written. We need to see more of this from you.
Well, I kind of like Squatchin', so he gets some good faith. Let's see if he acts like a MAGA chimp.

Context:

I'll just leave this here for you...

I'll just leave this here for you...

Had another Obama official go down yesterday as well but strangely the MSM avoids the story. Gotta keep the followers ignorant.

How and why would anyone listen to this cult? Is there any defense of this dingy, gaslighting silliness?

Speaking of casual, constant, culting...

Such clumsy lies. Why? Is it from his dementia? Or is he a pathological liar?

Deflectarama in full swing!

Keep flailing. Maybe a few more posts from your chubby little dick beaters will convince us that MAGA dipshits really are just dipshits.

Reactions: Syskatine
Keep flailing. Maybe a few more posts from your chubby little dick beaters will convince us that MAGA dipshits really are just dipshits.
Yet more failure from the pants shitting pedophile you happily voted for, Dodge...

Look at the complete stupidity here. Trans and sexually assaulted kids = slap on the wrist cuz feelz goodz. Put a 26 year old who sexually assaulted children in a juvenile facility? What kind of sick satisfaction do you lefties get out of this stuff?

Reactions: OUSOONER67

His dream would be to get in a wayback time machine and live in November, 2016. Incel lingo and character was at its cultural zenith and he's holding on like a MF'er.

++++

On a completely unrelated, non-cult note, is it me, or is it time for some new leadership?

Why would she dig in on this? From my perspective, it's a microcosm of why the dems have underperformed for a generation.

His dream would be to get in a wayback time machine and live in November, 2016. Incel lingo and character was at its cultural zenith and he's holding on like a MF'er.

++++

On a completely unrelated, non-cult note, is it me, or is it time for some new leadership?

Why would she dig in on this? From my perspective, it's a microcosm of why the dems have underperformed for a generation.
I remember when you SCREECHED non-stop about draft dodging until you didn't. How's that gun collection, cultkatine?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@HighStickHarry can you see my signature? It's still there, your cultthink. You and @22LR have your unapologetic, cult-think memorialized right there.

Aren't you proud?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT